A soft, padded seat with restful flexibility – that’s how it feels when you sit down for a nice long meal in VOLFGANG bar stool or dining chair – both are just as comfortable.Article Number904.046.62
You sit comfortably thanks to the restful flexibility of the seat.
You sit comfortably thanks to the padded seat.
- Seat shell:
- Beech veneer
- Leg frame:
- Steel, Chrome plated
- Uppholstery material:
- Polyurethane foam 2.2 lb/cu.ft., Polyurethane foam 2.2 lb/cu.ft.
- 100 % polyester
- 100% polyester (min. 90% recycled)
Light stains can be removed with a textile cleaner or a damp sponge and a mild soapy solution.
For maximum quality, re-tighten the screws when necessary.Chair
Wipe clean with a mild soapy solution.
Wipe dry with a clean cloth.
- This chair has been tested for home use and meets the requirements for durability and safety, set forth in the following standards: EN 12520 and EN 1022.
- Assembly instructionsVOLFGANG Chair904.046.62Other documentsVOLFGANG Chair904.046.62
Tested for: 243 lb
Width: 19 5/8 "
Depth: 20 7/8 "
Height: 34 5/8 "
Seat width: 17 3/8 "
Seat depth: 15 "
Seat height: 18 7/8 "
- VOLFGANGArticle Number904.046.62
Width: 19 "
Height: 18 ½ "
Length: 26 ½ "
Weight: 16 lb 1 oz
What is foam?
Foam is excellent as upholstery in seating and mattresses since it provides good comfort and can relieve pressure by moulding to the body. Depending on the properties and feel you’re looking for, there are several qualities to choose from, like high-resilience foam and memory foam. The raw material for foam was previously based entirely on virgin fossil materials. But today, together with our suppliers, we’ve begun developing a material that is renewable and recycled.