Temporary Return Policy
IKEA offers a 365-day return policy, however, if your receipt is expiring soon, we will take our closing and limited re-opening periods into consideration. You must have your receipt in order to return your product and everyone must wear a face covering when in our store.
In addition, we have suspended all removal services. Pick-up of exchanges at customers’ homes vary by market.
It's OK to change your mind!
If you’re not totally satisfied with your IKEA purchase you can return it within 365 days, together with proof of purchase, for a full refund.
- You must have your receipt in order to return your product.
- You will be required to present a valid photo ID for all returns and exchanges made in store. Information from your ID will be retained in a company-wide database to be used only for authorizing returns.
- Refunds will be made in the same form of payment used to make the purchase.
- We are unable to refund or exchange your items if your merchandise is found to be dirty, stained, damaged or abused.
- Mattresses purchases may be exchanged for another mattress one time within 365 days if you don’t love it.
- Returns are not accepted at the IKEA Planning Studio.