EKERÖ Armchair, Skiftebo dark blue
1010 year limited warranty
How to get it
Go for stylish dark tones or brighten up your home with colorful covers. EKERÖ armchair has a sleek, modern look with two side pieces that meet in the back – and lumbar support for added comfort!Article Number402.628.77
The reversible back cushion gives soft support for your back and two different sides to wear.
The back cushion can be moved around to fit your sitting style.
This cover is made from durable Skiftebo polyester fabric. It has a nice luster and a two-tone effect with a light texture that feels firm to the touch.
10-year limited warranty. Read about the terms in the limited warranty brochure.
Eva Lilja Löwenhielm
Please check with your local authorities to make sure that the product complies with any specific requirements for business use.
- Supporting fabric:
- 100 % polypropylene
- 100 %polyester
- 100% polyester (min. 70% recycled), Plywood, Laminated veneer lumber, Polyurethane foam 1.5 lb/cu.ft., Fiberboard, Solid wood, Particleboard
- Fixed seat:
- 100% polyester (min. 70% recycled), Polyurethane foam 2.0 lb/cu.ft.
- Loose cushion:
- Polyester fiber balls
- Steel, Powder coating
Wipe clean with a damp cloth.
- The cover has a lightfastness level of 5 (the ability to resist color fading) on a scale of 1 to 8. According to industry standards, a lightfastness level of 4 or higher is suitable for home use.This cover’s ability to resist abrasion has been tested to handle 35,000 cycles. 15,000 cycles or more is suitable for furniture used every day at home. Over 30,000 cycles means a good ability to resist abrasion.
- Assembly instructionsEKERÖ Armchair402.628.77
Width: 27 1/2 "
Depth: 28 3/4 "
Height: 29 1/2 "
Seat width: 22 1/2 "
Seat depth: 18 1/8 "
Seat height: 16 7/8 "
- EKERÖArmchairArticle Number402.628.77
Width: 24 "
Height: 16 ½ "
Length: 33 "
Weight: 40 lb 13 oz