Changing positions from sitting to standing is good for you, and the crank handle allows you to work your arms while adjusting the height. Moving your body makes you both feel and work better.Article Number994.295.78
10-year Warranty. Read about the terms in the warranty brochure.
You can easily adjust the height of the desk between 27½" and 47¼" by just cranking the handle and get the best position for both sitting and standing.
Changing positions between sitting and standing helps you move your body so you both feel and work better.
Comfortable for left- and right-handers, as the crank handle can be mounted on the left or right side.
The crank handle slides in under the table top when not in use for a clean, uncluttered look.
Adjustable feet make the desk stand steady also on uneven floors.
Can be used with SIGNUM cable trunking to keep all cords in place.
Underframe sit/stand f table topCare
- Particleboard, Melamine foil, Plastic edging
- Steel, Steel, Epoxy/polyester powder coating
- Center support beam/ Leg/ Side rail/ Crank:
- Steel, Epoxy/polyester powder coating
- Reinforced polyamide
- Steel, Galvanized
Underframe sit/stand f table top
Wipe clean using a damp cloth and a mild cleaner.
Wipe dry with a clean cloth.
- This desk has been tested for office use and meets the requirements for safety, durability and stability set forth in the following standards: EN 527-2:2002, -3:2003 and ANSI/BIFMA x5.5-2008.
- Assembly instructionsTROTTEN Underframe sit/stand f table top405.073.42Other documentsTROTTEN Underframe sit/stand f table top405.073.42
Depth: 27 1/2 " (70 cm)
Width: 47 1/4 " (120 cm)
Max. height: 48 " (122 cm)
Max. load: 110 lb (50 kg)
Min. height: 28 3/8 " (72 cm)
- This product comes as 2 packages.TROTTENUnderframe sit/stand f table topArticle Number405.073.42
Width: 10 " (26 cm)
Height: 3 ½ " (9 cm)
Length: 28 " (71 cm)
Weight: 47 lb 11 oz (21.62 kg)
Package(s): 1TROTTENTabletopArticle Number504.747.51
Width: 29 ½ " (75 cm)
Height: 1 " (3 cm)
Length: 50 ¼ " (128 cm)
Weight: 26 lb 7 oz (12.00 kg)