Comfort and warmth for your feet
Treat your feet every day with warm area rugs for your bedroom or living room. Whether they’re plush, flatwoven, round, square or sheepskin, our area rugs bring comfort and atmosphere. They’re also a great way to show your personal style with unique designs and patterns to compliment your furniture and linens.
Sort and Filter
249 products in result
Four interest-free* payments with Afterpay
Afterpay allows you to split your purchase into four interest-free* payments.
The first payment is taken when the order is placed and the remaining three are automatically processed every two weeks.
Available for purchases between $50 and $1,000 including services and taxes.
Currently available for online purchases only.
Rug life: choosing the right rug for your room
A rug is a perfect way to add colour, texture and coziness to a room. It can even help to muffle noise! While it’s true that modern rugs are designed to add beauty and warmth to a room, they’re also used as a place to sit and relax, particularly in homes that have less space. So, if you’re in need of a new rug for your home, make sure you consider how you use your room before you start your search.
How do I choose the right rug for my space?
- Living room rugs are a great way to define the space in a living room and to add a touch of style. You can choose a large rug to anchor the room or a few smaller rugs to create different areas.
- Dining room rugs: You can choose a large rug to cover the entire dining area or a smaller rug to place under the table. Rugs made of durable materials like wool, and sisal, are a good choice.
- Bedroom rugs add warmth and comfort to a bedroom and can also help to define the space. If you have a traditional bedroom, you might choose a traditional rug with a geometric pattern. If you have a modern bedroom, you might choose a modern rug with a simple design.
- Kitchen rugs are a great way to add a touch of style to a kitchen and protect the floor from spills and food. However, it's important to choose a rug that is durable and easy to clean. Rubber rugs are water-resistant and easy to clean, making them a good choice for kitchens.
- Entryway or hallway: Rugs are a great way to define the space in a hallway and protect the floor from dirt and debris. Hallways are high-traffic areas, so it's important to choose a rug that can withstand wear and tear.
A rug for every room
Your rug should be the first thing you sink your toes into after stepping out of bed. So, when choosing a new rug for your bedroom, you want it to feel soft and comfortable underfoot. Go for calming colours rather than bold shades to create a soothing vibe.
For children’s bedrooms, a flat-woven, cotton rug is the best option given its durability and the fact that it’s easy to clean. Go for a rug with Latex backing – this will ensure it doesn’t move around when your little ones are playing.
The same goes for wet areas, such as kitchens or bathrooms. A rug with Latex will prevent slipping while the cotton will feel soft underfoot after a shower. Ready to invest in a new rug? Check out our rugs for sale and create a feeling of coziness throughout your home.
The ‘second sofa’
Rather than gathering around the TV, more and more families are doing several activities at once in the living room – which often sees the rug functioning as an alternative to the sofa. If this sounds familiar, comfort should be a major factor when making your choice.
The look and feel of the rug should also be key. As with a sofa, choose a style that complements your other furnishings – for instance, if your walls are a neutral shade, a bright rug can add an accent of colour and individuality. Remember, if you live in a busy household, opt for a rug that can also handle a fair amount of wear and tear.