Track and manage my order
Heads up for delayed delivery times
We wanted to be transparent that we are currently receiving a very large volume of requests, which delays the processing and delivery times. We’re all pitching in and are putting in maximum effort to ensure that you enjoy your purchases as quickly as possible. A big thank you in advance for your understanding. Tack! (Thank you in Swedish)
Manage your order
Check the status of your order in our self service portal. Have your order number handy as well as the email or phone number you used when placing the order. If you used your IKEA Familiy credentials when making your purchase, you can also see all your orders.
- Track online order – track an online order and the status of the delivery.
- Order details – such as items purchased, time purchased, delivery information, estimated arrival of delivery etc.
- Request assembly service - for eligible products.
- Download receipt for store orders.
- Cancel order – only possible before the order is picked and packed. While orders cannot be changed once paid, please call IKEA at 1-866-866-IKEA (4532) if you wish to request a cancellation or rescheduling.
- Reschedule delivery.
Understand your order status
So you’ve ordered from IKEA (thanks!) What happens next? Here’s a primer of the stages your order will go through before you receive it.
We have received your order and will process it as soon as possible. You can still cancel an order and change delivery date.
Your order is ready and about to be sent to you. You can still order additional services to your order at this point.
On its way
Your order has been sent from our dispatcher and is on its way to you.
Your order has been successfully delivered.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you are looking for general information about IKEA or any of our services, please type your query in the search bar below.