The deep seat and the high back and armrests feel embracing, so you enjoy a comfortable and relaxed sitting position – perfect for reading, watching TV or having long chats.
In this 1.5-seat armchair you enjoy nice alone-time, but there’s also enough room for 2 when it's time for a goodnight story or other cosy together-time.
Plenty of space for storage under the armchair – just add a few smart storage boxes to easily keep things organised.
Part of the underframe is made of metal, so you can attach the magnetic LÖRBY USB charger and always have charging close at hand.
This cover is made of a cotton fabric with a slight texture which, when combined with the white colour, gives the sofa a light and bright look.
The cover is easy to keep clean since it is removable and machine washable.
10 year guarantee. Read about the terms in the guarantee brochure.
- Supporting fabric/ Seat suspension:
- 100% polypropylene
- Seat frame:
- Steel, Epoxy/polyester powder coating
- 100% polyester (min. 40% recycled), Steel, Polyurethane foam 35 kg/cu.m., Plywood, Fibreboard
- Seat cushion:
- 100% polyester (min. 40% recycled), Polyurethane foam 30 kg/cu.m., Highly resilient polyurethane foam (cold foam)
- Backrest cushion:
- 100 % polyester - hollow fibre (100% recycled)
- Lumbar cushion:
- 100 % polyester - hollow fibre (100% recycled), 100% polypropylene
- Back fabric:
- 100 % polyester (100% recycled)
- 100% cotton
Machine wash, max 60°C, normal process.
To be washed separately.
Do not bleach.
Do not tumble dry.
Iron, max 200°C.
Professional dry cleaning in tetrachloroethene and hydrocarbons, normal process.
The cover has a lightfastness level of 5 (the ability to resist colour fading) on a scale of 1 to 8. According to industry standards, a lightfastness level of 4 or higher is suitable for home use.This cover's ability to resist abrasion has been tested to handle 20,000 cycles. A cover that withstands 15,000 cycles or more is suitable for furniture that should withstand everyday use in the home.