DETOLF Glass-door cabinet, white,
How to get it
Display a few collectables or create an entire museum. DETOLF glass-door cabinet allows you to show off your favourite items in the most visual way.Article Number802.691.22
With a glass-door cabinet you can show off as well as protect your glassware or your favourite collection.
You can easily brighten up your display objects as the glass-door cabinet is designed to include lighting.
IKEA of Sweden
Different wall materials require different types of fixing devices. Use fixing devices suitable for the walls in your home, sold separately.
Two persons are needed for the assembly of this furniture.
Lighting sold separately.
- Top/bottom panel:
- Particleboard, Paper foil, Plastic edging
- Shelf support:
- Steel, Epoxy/polyester powder coating
- Tempered glass
Wipe clean with a cloth dampened in water or window-cleaner.
Wipe dry with a clean cloth.Frame
Wipe clean with a cloth dampened in a mild cleaner.
Wipe dry with a clean cloth.
- Handle with care! A damaged edge or scratched surface can cause the glass to suddenly crack and/or break. Avoid collisions from the side - this is where the glass is most vulnerable.This furniture must be fixed to the wall with the enclosed wall fastener.
- Assembly instructionsDETOLF Glass-door cabinet802.691.22DETOLF Glass-door cabinet802.691.22
Width: 43 cm
Depth: 37 cm
Height: 163 cm
Max. load/shelf: 3.50 kg
- This product comes as 2 packages.DETOLFArticle Number802.691.22This product has multiple packages.
Width: 40 cm
Height: 4 cm
Length: 162 cm
Weight: 19.70 kg
Width: 36 cm
Height: 4 cm
Length: 165 cm
Weight: 15.94 kg
What is glass?
Glass is mainly made of sand, soda and lime melted at a high temperature. Tempering or various additives gives you extra-strong and impact-resistant glass that in some cases can be taken straight from freezer to oven without cracking. A big benefit is how glass can be recycled over and over without the quality deteriorating. Also, a lot less energy is needed to melt recycled glass compared to new raw materials. Our goal is to eventually use only recycled glass in our range.