Important information on COVID-19
IKEA Etobicoke and North York temporarily closed
As of December 26th, 2020, IKEA Canada will temporarily close its Etobicoke and North York store locations to customers to support the immediate public health concern.
Throughout the pandemic, our top priority remains the health and safety of our co-workers, customers and communities. We continue to monitor the situation closely, always working in line with local health officials and government.
We will remain open at IKEA.ca, serving the local community through Curbside Click & Collect, remote planning services and home delivery.
We thank customers for their understanding as we navigate this situation. We look forward to welcoming the local community back to store locations soon.
For the latest updates on your local IKEA store, please see IKEA.ca/Stores.
IKEA Canada is now offering Curbside Click & Collect service
Order online. Pick-up your goods in a safe, contactless way at select IKEA Canada stores, for a flat rate of $5. For more details including availability, visit our Click & Collect page. Please note, we are currently experiencing exceptional demand for our Curbside service and time slots fill up quickly. Thank you for your patience as our teams work hard to fulfill orders.
- IKEA Canada safely re-opens Vaughan, Burlington and Ottawa store locations
- IKEA Canada safely re-opens store locations in Quebec
- IKEA Winnipeg re-opens with limited capacity
- Multiple IKEA locations temporarily close to support the immediate public health concern
- Update from CEO Michael Ward on IKEA Canada’s COVID-19 Response and Reopening
- IKEA reopens all store locations nationwide
- IKEA launches contactless Curbside Click & Collect
- IKEA Canada commits over $2M to support local communities impacted
- IKEA Canada to temporarily close all store locations due to ongoing risk of COVID-19
Customer Support Centre
Our Customer Support Centre is now working on reduced hours of operation from 9 AM – 9 PM ET, 7 days a week. Given the current situation, our Customer Support Centre is experiencing higher than usual contact volumes. We ask that you contact us only if you currently have an open customer service file, if you need assistance placing an online order, assembly support, or assistance with navigation on our website at IKEA.ca. For all other questions please consult the FAQ section of our website or please contact us once our stores reopen and resume normal operations.
We look forward to welcoming customers back to our store locations soon and we thank you for your understanding during these extraordinary circumstances.