Here's what you need to know before visiting the store:
Planning your visit
- In line with provincial regulations, proof of vaccination or proof of a privately-paid negative PCR or rapid test within 72 hours of service is now required for dining in at the IKEA Restaurant. At this time, proof of vaccination is not required for shopping in-store or to order takeout from the Bistro. Capacity restrictions apply for in-store shopping. Takeout purchases from the Bistro must be consumed outside of the store.
- We are committed to the health and safety of our co-workers, customers and communities. From the onset of the pandemic, we have taken a proactive approach to health and safety, ensuring all of our decisions directly follow public health guidelines. In accordance with provincial guidelines, as of September 4, masks will be mandatory (covering your mouth and nose) while shopping at IKEA Calgary. Health and safety is our shared responsibility and we thank you for doing your part.
- Important Update on Stock Availability: Due to the impact of COVID-19, we are currently experiencing some supply delays, which may impact product availability in-store and online. We encourage customers to check online to determine product availability prior to their store visit or online purchase. For more details on stock availability, click here
- See our store hours and holiday hours.
Returns and exchanges
- NEW! Join our virtual Returns line below or in store.
- Get a head start on your return using this online form. You will receive a barcode to use at the Returns desk which will assist in a quicker experience in-store.
- If you need further assistance, please ask a co-worker in-store. Learn more about our 365-day return policy.
Curbside Click & collect service
- Due to construction in our parking lot, Click and Collect parking will temporarily move to the South end of the parking lot. Please see directional signage in parking lot. EV charging will not be available starting October 20th until further notice.
- You can shop for it in store – but you don’t have to. Starting at $5, you can place an order online and collect it at IKEA Calgary.
- View information on how to order.
- View information on pick-up instructions.
- See our curbside Click & collect hours.
- Click and collect is now available for all of your favourite IKEA Food products found in our Swedish Food Market. Learn more
8000 11 St SE,
Monday - Friday: 10am - 8pm
Saturday: 10am - 7pm
Sunday: 10am - 6pm
Curbside Click & collect hours
Monday - Friday: 9am - 8pm
Saturday: 9am - 7pm
Sunday: 9am - 6pm
Remembrance Day (Thursday November 11): 11:15am-6pm
Returns and Exchanges
Hours are the same as store opening hours.
Swedish Restaurant - Open
Monday - Friday: 11am - 7pm
Saturday: 11am - 6pm
Sunday: 11am - 5pm
Remembrance Day (Thursday November 11): 11:15am - 5pm
Swedish Bistro - Open for Takeout only
Monday - Friday: 11am - 8pm
Saturday: 11am - 7pm
Sunday 11am - 6pm
Swedish Food Market
Monday - Friday: 10am - 8pm
Saturday: 10am - 7pm
Sunday: 10am - 6pm
Right now at IKEA Calgary
See what's happening at your local IKEA store. Shop affordable home furnishings, enjoy an authentic Swedish food experience, and take part in our free workshops.
New lower price, same great quality
October 14 - November 10. 20% off all kitchen appliances *Exclusions Apply
Meet the 2021 SAGOSKATT soft toy crew
Bird, Cat, Fried egg, Mermaid dog and Sandwich friends – these cuddly friends form our new SAGOSKATT soft toy-collection. They’re all designed by kids that participated in our annual global drawing competition
You can do everything yourself, but you don’t have to. We offer a range of services to make your life easier. To learn about all the services we offer, visit the about services page.
Click & collect
You can shop for it in store – but you don’t have to
Contactless Click and collect service is available at select pick-up locations nationwide. Starting at $5, you can place an order online and collect it from your local IKEA store or an external Collection Point.
Here’s how you do it:
Step 1: Choose ‘Click and collect’ at checkout and you will be able to select an IKEA Store or a nearby Collection Point, operated by a third-party partner.
Step 2: Wait until you receive the “Ready for pickup” email before heading to the store.
Step 3: Follow the instructions in the email and proceed to your selected store or collection point. While collection will be contactless, pick-up processes may vary from location to location. Further direction will be communicated upon arrival.
Click & collect pick-up instructions:
Step 1: Follow the "Click and collect" signs to the parking lot on the Southeast side of the building and proceed to a parking stall.
Step 2: Follow the instructions in your confirmation email or text the phone number on the parking stall sign with the parking stall number and your order number to confirm you have arrived and are ready for pick up.
Step 3: Wait in your vehicle for your order to be brought out to your parking stall by an IKEA coworker.
Can’t take your furniture with you? We’ll deliver it to your home or workplace. Truck delivery starting at $39.
Parcel delivery: Delivery left at your front door. Ideal for smaller home decoration & accessory orders.
Doorstep delivery: Delivery left at your front door. Ideal for smaller furniture orders that you can easily bring into your household yourself.
In-home delivery: Delivery into the entryway of your household. Ideal for larger furniture deliveries that cannot be left at your doorstep.
In-home delivery features
- Choose the day and time of your delivery, that best suits you.
- Choose between a 2 or 4-hour delivery window.
- Orders are delivered into the entryway (first threshold) of your household.
- If you live in an apartment or condo and need to reserve an elevator, please be sure that you can book the elevator for the entire duration of your delivery window.
Book a planning service appointment
Get advice from our experts to plan your dream kitchen or transform a room, all from the comfort of your home or at your preferred IKEA store.
Services include: Kitchen, Bathroom, PAX wardrobe, Home furnishing, Living room and Office planning.
Returns & Exchanges by appointment only
Book your appointment at a time that's convenient for you.
Here’s how you do it:
Step 1: Click the link below and follow the prompts.
Step 2: Once booked, you will receive a confirmation message with link to instructions.
Step 3: Check-in at the Returns & Exchanges area 5 minutes prior to your appointment.
If you need further assistance, please ask a co-worker in-store. Learn more about our 365-day return policy.
Save time with your in-store return
Get a head start on your return and save time in store. Using this online form, add the products for return and the information requested. Once complete, you will receive a barcode via SMS and e-mail* that you will show the co-worker at the Returns desk when you arrive in store to assist with a quick return process.
- Register a maximum of 10 items
- Bring proof of purchase
*Barcode for return is valid for 14 days.
All IKEA Canada locations offer a free take-back/recycling program for expired CFLs and batteries - ensuring that these products are disposed of in a responsible manner.
Are you missing bolts, pegs, or other furniture parts to assemble IKEA products? Request replacement parts online. They're free and will be delivered to you.
Our Sagoskatt toys have arrived!!!
Bird, Cat, Fried egg, Mermaid dog and Sandwich friends – these cuddly friends form our new SAGOSKATT soft toy-collection. They’re all designed by kids that participated in our annual drawing competition. The full purchase price goes to local initiatives supporting children’s right to play, develop and have fun.
This year, we are extremely proud to have "Sandwich Friends" drawn by Audrey from Saskatoon!!!
Selection is limited, so come in soon to pick up your favorite Sagoskatt toy and help children play!
People & Planet
As-Is (Circular Hub)
Good for Home and Planet. Are you looking for deals that will help the planet and your wallet? Our As-Is (Circular Hub) might just have what you are looking for! Help give these items a second chance and a second home.
We offer a range of food products inspired by Swedish traditions—perfect for curious taste buds! You’ll find classics like meatballs, and salmon prepared in all sorts of ways. There are drinks and treats too. And, we’ve made everything more sustainable, so it’s simply good food you can trust.
While you're at the store, take some time to relax in the IKEA Restaurant. Pop in for a quick snack or stay for lunch or dinner.
Swedish Food Market (Open)
Visit your local store to buy your favourite snacks, meals, and drinks and enjoy them at home with family and friends.
Bistro (Open for Takeout only)
After checkout and before the journey home, the whole family can grab a drink or bite from the IKEA Bistro.
Do you want to know what's in our food?
All of our food nutritional information can be found on our Food Facts page.
As a member, you’ll receive IKEA Family rewards, discounts, and a few surprises along the way. Check out just a few of our exciting benefits below.
Join now – it’s quick, easy and free.
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive exclusive offers, sneak peeks at new products and ideas to inspire a better everyday life at home.
As a member you have access to discounted member prices, offers and deals on selected IKEA products, and more.
Workshops & Events
We share our home furnishing knowledge, know-how and skills to help you turn your dreams into reality.
Working at the Ingka Group means that you are part of an inspiring, fun and fast-paced environment. We’re the world’s largest home furnishing retailer, with 155,000 co-workers and operations in 43 countries, but we value working in a non-bureaucratic way. Here you can always be yourself. In fact, we actively encourage it!
At IKEA, we respect each other, our differences and are open to everyone making a contribution. So no matter where you work in the world, you’ll most likely rub shoulders with a diverse group of people – with different backgrounds, special skills and a quirky sense of humour.
So much more than a job.
You’re home here.
Build your dream job with us.