Bathroom mixer tap is sold separately.
- Secure that the material in your bathroom walls can support the weight of the furniture. If you are uncertain about the installation, contact a professional.
- Two persons are needed for the assembly of this furniture.
- Handles included.
- Strainer and water-trap are included.
- Please note that the wash-basin may be up to 2 cm wider than the wash-stand to protect it from water leakage.
- The washbasin is resistant to most chemicals, except for strong acids and strong alkalis.
Wipe clean with a cloth dampened in a mild cleaner.
Wipe dry with a clean cloth.
Wet marks should always be dried off as soon as possible to stop moisture penetration.
Wipe clean with a soft cloth dampened in water and a mild non-abrasive washing-up detergent or soap, if necessary.
Do not use scouring powder, steel wool, hard or sharp tools which can scratch the surface of the washbasin.
T Christensen/K Legaard
Renewable material (wood).
We have clear requirements for all the wood we use, including a ban on illegally harvested wood. By 2020, we want all our wood to come from more sustainable sources, defined as certified or recycled.
Product is possible to recycle or use for energy recovery, if available in your community.
The material in this product may be recyclable. Please check the recycling rules in your community and if recycling facilities exist in your area.
- Basematerial: Ceramics, Coloured glaze
- Water trap: Polypropylene plastic
- Pop-up valve: Stainless steel, Brass, Chrome-plated
Wash-stand with 2 drawers
- Basematerial: Fibreboard, Pigmented polyester powder coating, .
- Drawer sides/ Drawer back: Solid pine, Clear acrylic lacquer
- Drawer bottom: Particleboard, Melamine foil, Melamine foil, ABS plastic
Advice & Instructions
Only the latest versions of these documents are available for download. This means that there may sometimes be differences between the documents you download and the versions that come with the product.
Feel free to contact us.