- Qi-certified and compatible with all Qi-certified smartphones and devices.
- If your battery is completely discharged, it may take a few minutes before it starts charging. This is entirely normal. You can see that the battery has begun charging when the battery symbol appears on your phone.
- Charging time may vary based on the device’s battery capacity, charge level, the age of the battery and the temperature in the surrounding area.
- Devices may get warm during charging; this is completely normal and they will gradually cool down again after they are fully charged.
- Max. power induction charging: 5W.
- 1 USB port.
- Voltage USB port: 5Vdc.
- Current USB port: Max. 2000mA.
- Built-in LED light source.
- LED life time approx. 25.000 hours.
- Light colour; warm white (3000 Kelvin).
- The lamp emits 400 lumen, which is equal to the light emitted by a 35-watt incandescent bulb.
Wipe clean with a cloth dampened in a mild cleaner.
Wipe dry with a clean cloth.
”The challenge when I designed RIGGAD work lamp with wireless charging was to make it functional while blending with the style of the home. I used wood to get a soft design and achieve a look that is unlike the look technical products often have. The lamp provides good working light at the desk and has an intriguing design – I’m especially fond of the on-off switch made of wood. And of course it makes charging a mobile phone a lot easier!”
Designer David Wahl
Special waste handling may be required. Please contact your local authorities for more information.
- Base/ Bracket: ABS plastic
- Cover: Solid birch, Clear lacquer
Advice & Instructions
Only the latest versions of these documents are available for download. This means that there may sometimes be differences between the documents you download and the versions that come with the product.
Feel free to contact us.