- Different wall materials require different types of fixing devices. Use fixing devices suitable for the walls in your home, sold separately.
- 2 adjustable shelves and 1 clothes rail are included; easy to adjust according to need.
- WARNING! TIPPING HAZARD – Unanchored furniture can tip over. This furniture shall be anchored to the wall with the enclosed safety fitting to prevent it from tipping over.
Wipe clean with a cloth dampened in a mild cleaner.
Wipe dry with a clean cloth.
“When I designed the BUSUNGE furniture series I thought about how children use their room and relate to the furniture. I have a 4-year-old myself and know that a child’s room is their own territory – and their furniture should both inspire play and be safe to play with. That's why I rounded all the edges. And scaled the furniture to a child’s size so it would be comfortable to use and encourage them to be independent. With durable surfaces and an enduring style, BUSUNGE will last for a long time. I hope you even pass it down to a younger sister or brother – it’s good for the environment!”
Designer Carl Öjerstam
Possible to separate for recycling or energy recovery if available in your community.
- Top panel/ Bottom panel/ Adjustable shelf: Particleboard, Honeycomb structure recycled paper filling, Fibreboard, Acrylic paint, ABS plastic
- Side panel: Fibreboard, Particleboard, Honeycomb structure recycled paper filling, Fibreboard, Foil, ABS plastic
- Door: Particleboard, Acrylic paint, ABS plastic
- Back: Fibreboard, Foil, Foil
Only the latest versions of these documents are available for download. This means that there may sometimes be differences between the documents you download and the versions that come with the product.
Feel free to contact us.