- May be completed with KOLON floor protector.
- The castors lock automatically, when the chair is not in use.
- The castors are designed for soft floors.
- This work chair is durable, safe to use and contains no harmful chemicals. We know this because we have tested it according to the following standards: EN 12520 and EN 1022.
Wipe clean with a soft cloth dampened in water and a mild washing-up detergent or soap, if necessary.
Wipe dry with a clean cloth.
"Remember the flying discs you played with as a kid? That's what inspired us when we designed ALRIK swivel chair. The seat is shaped like a flying disc, with deep, soft round sides and a flat flexible middle. And the chair comes in bright colours. We made small holes in the seat and backrest to ensure that the air ventilates well and also to give a light, airy impression. The entire chair is made of just two materials - plastic and metal - easy for you to take apart and recycle in the future. It's a swivel chair with good function and comfort at a great price. And it looks great too!"
Designer Henrik Preutz and Mark Temple
More than 50% (weight) of the plastic content of this product is made from recycled plastic.
- Seat/ Basematerial: Polypropylene plastic
- Seat frame/ Star base hub/ Star base leg: Reinforced polyamide plastic
- Part 01: Steel, Galvanised
Only the latest versions of these documents are available for download. This means that there may sometimes be differences between the documents you download and the versions that come with the product.
Feel free to contact us.