Many problems - not recommendedMurray M.Issues:
1. Lag is often very bad, so you turn it too far while waiting for the system to respond.
2. Sometimes a slight turn will have a huge effect, sometimes a huge turn will have a slight effect.
3. Whenever the gateway or router get rebooted, the sound remotes stop working for a couple of days and then mysteriously start working again.
4. Build quality isn't great: if you don't press close to the middle of the dial, the button won't register, and when adjusting volume the whole dial wobbles.
5. Battery life isn't impressive (less than 12 months).
6. Like all IKEA smart home products, pairing is a lot more effort than it should be. Sometimes it just doesn't work and you have to start again.2
Sonos RemoteSimonGreat little device that does the job I purchased them for.5
Symfonisk Remote blackTanzin R.Every time I take effort to re-connect, for some reason it is disconnected meaning the remote currently is not at all functional for using anymore as I've lost interest on re-connecting again and again. I bought another one packed, thinking of returning. This is the first time I'm upset with IKEA product, cause most of my home products are from IKEA.2
LR24Wasn't made clear you also needed to purchase the gateway separately2