Let's get down to business
When you’re running a business we know how important it is to make the most out of your time and budget. That’s why we have dedicated business specialists and a range of practical services to support you from start to finish, whether you’re in property development, office work, cafés and restaurants or just about any other business.
Enjoy exclusive benefits every day,
become an IKEA for Business member.
With free service from dedicated business specialists and loads of benefits from remote ordering, to easier payment options to an extended return policy, setting up a IKEA for Business account is the easiest way to get started on your new project.
- Extra support. Free planning, ordering and purchasing support from our dedicated business specialists for projects of all sizes.
- What suits you? Plan, order and purchase over the phone, in-store or via email.
- Easier payment. Tax invoicing and payment available via bank transfer or over the phone.
- Extended return policy. IKEA for Business members have a 3-year returns period instead of the standard 365 days.
- You’re in safe hands. If something breaks during transport, we’ll exchange it for free within 90 days.
- Exclusive offers. Get in touch with our business specialists to learn what offers are available now.
Ways to shop
Whether you’re picking up some extra glassware for your café or fitting out a new property or office, we help take the work out of shopping for your business. Either pop into the store and scan your membership at the checkout or connect with our business specialists for remote ordering over email or phone.
Your first stop for fresh inspiration
From stylish creative studios and cosy bed & breakfasts, to cool cafés and shared offices on a budget, find all the inspiration, ideas and products you need to bring your retail, hospitality or office space to life.
Designed to work as hard as you do
Our furniture works just as well in businesses as in the home. Just consider how the products are to be used and what requirements there might be for your business — some of our products are specifically developed and tested for public and commercial use. Need some support choosing the right product for you? Just connect with our dedicated business specialists.