Let's get down to business
A work situation out of the ordinary
Our workspaces are changing rapidly. Maybe you now share your home with your work, or maybe the way you do business has changed and your space needs to adapt to your new needs. From a few small changes to a totally new way of doing business, we’re here to help.
Virtual meetings and in-store
We have dedicated IKEA for Business experts who can connect with you online or in-store for planning, ordering and purchasing. Connect with our business specialists for remote assistance over email or by phone.
Enjoy exclusive benefits every day,
become an IKEA for Business member.
With free expert advice from dedicated business specialists and benefits including remote ordering, easy payment options and invoicing, setting up an IKEA for Business account is the easiest way to get started on your new project.
- Free planning, ordering and purchasing expertise for projects of all sizes.
- Free 90-day exchange on goods broken during transportation.
Tailor made services
- Plan, order and purchase over the phone, in-store or via email.
- 3D designs with planning services.
- Delivery, assembly & installation services.
Ease of payments
- Pay by bank transfer or over the phone.
- Tax invoicing.
Your shopping journey should be easy
Joining IKEA for Business is free and having your contact details registered will make your shopping journey easier. Plus, there are extra benefits and special offers sometimes too.
Step 2: Plan
If you know what you want or would like to play around with some design ideas, you can use our planners for your business space online yourself-it's as easy as drag and drop.
If you’d like a hand, get in touch with a business specialist who can assist either remotely or in store. It's free!
Step 3: Shop
- Shop online yourself
- Log in, choose the articles you wish to purchase, then make sure you enter your IKEA for Business membership number when you checkout.
- Assisted shopping - online/remote
- Log in, create and save a shopping list.
- Email the IKEA for Business team including the email used when you created your shopping list (they will be able to find order request via email address you used).
- The IKEA for Business team will confirm the quotation via email along with ordering and payment information. They can also assist you with booking delivery and other services.
- Assisted shopping – in-store
- Shop in-store with an IKEA for Business specialist to assist you.
Step 4: Buy
- Online - pay with VISA, AMEX, MasterCard, Paypal, or IKEA gift card. If you are not logged in, at the checkout tick that you are shopping for your business and you will receive a receipt for your business (with your company name and ABN).
- Remote – Our IKEA for Business specialists can assist you with payment via bank transfer, online payment link or over the phone.
Solutions for every industry
When you’re running a business, we know how important it is to make the most out of your time and budget. That’s why we have dedicated business specialists and a range of practical services to support you from start to finish, whether you’re in property development, office work, cafés and restaurants or just about any other business. They’ve helped countless businesses with their spaces, so they have lots of tips and recommendations to share.
Save time and money on services
Our range of services is designed to lend a hand when there are a lot of demands on your time. We can help you create a plan, get your goods delivered to you and get them assembled and installed. So, you get more time to spend on your business.
Your first stop for fresh inspiration
From stylish, creative studios and cosy bed & breakfasts to cool cafés and shared offices on a budget, find all the inspiration, ideas and products you need to bring your retail, hospitality or office space to life.
Designed to work as hard as you do
Our furniture works just as well in businesses as in the home. Just consider how the products are to be used and what requirements there might be for your business — some of our products are specifically developed and tested for public and commercial use. Need some support choosing the right product for you? Just connect with our dedicated business specialists.
Email us your queries to customer service or a specific store, and a Business Specialist will get back to you.
IKEA Marsden Park
IKEA North Lakes
Call our customer service line for more information about business solutions with IKEA for business.
Mon - Sun 08:00 AM - 9:30 PM AEST
VIC/TAS 03 8523 2154
ACT/NSW 02 8020 6641
QLD/NT 07 3380 6800
SA 08 8234 3333
WA 08 8234 3944