Customer service by appointment
Customer Service in our stores is open for returns again. For the customer service of IKEA Breda, IKEA Barendrecht and IKEA Delft you need to make an appointment. For the rest of the IKEA stores, that's not needed.
Our default return period is 365 days. For purchases made before April 27th, we extend this period with 165 days. We'd like to ask you to wait a little while with your return to prevent long queues in the stores.
How does customer service by appointment work?
- Book a time slot at an IKEA store of your choice.
- Come to the customer service alone
- Register your return in advance, and we will help with the return even faster in the IKEA store. Use this form and use the Express Returns counter in the store. Express returns are possible if:
- It concerns an order of a maximum of 5 products
- The products are undamaged and in the packaging
- You have your receipt
- Please arrive a few minutes in advance and wait at the indicated entrance.
- Take the appointment confirmation with you (printed or on your phone).
Good to know
- We can only refund with a gift card, PIN or credit card. Cash is not possible.
- It is mandatory to wear a face mask.
- Adhere to all applicable behavioral and hygiene rules .
- Note: There is a high demand for customer service at the store by appointment. As a result, the time slots are quickly fully booked. Are there no time slots available, or do you not see your favorite store? Please try again the next day. We open new time slots every day. If you do not see an available time slot, our Customer Service cannot book a time slot for you either.