Track and manage your order
Manage your order
Check the status of your order in our self service portal. Have your order number handy as well the email or phone number you used when placing the order . If you used your IKEA Familiy credentials when making your purchase, you can also see all your orders.
- Track online order – track an online order and the status of the delivery.
- Order details – such as items purchased, time purchased, delivery information, estimated arrival of delivery etc.
- Request assembly service - for eligible products.
- Download receipt for store orders.
- Cancel order – only possible before the order is picked and packed.
- Reschedule delivery.
Understand your order status
So you’ve ordered from IKEA (thanks!) What happens next? Here’s a primer of the stages your order will go through before you receive it.
We have received your order and will process it as soon as possible. You can still cancel an order and change delivery date.
Your order is ready and about to be sent to you. You can still order additional services to your order at this point.
On its way
Your order has been sent from our dispatcher and is on its way to you.
Your order has been successfully delivered.
Frequently Asked Questions
Enter your search term in the search bar below. For assembly instructions, specific products or article numbers, use the search bar located at the top of our website.