Transport and delivery
IKEA products are designed in such a way that they're easy to transport yourself. But we're happy to deliver your order to your home too.
Why delivery costs?
At IKEA we like to keep prices as low as possible. This means delivery prices are not already secretly included in the prices of our products. If you purchase products in a store, you will not pay for delivery. At IKEA, you only pay for services that you actually use.
The delivery options that apply to the products in your shopping cart will automatically appear when you complete your online order. View our delivery options below.
Parcel delivery: from € 4.99
Have your smaller order delivered to your home
Parcel post from 0 to 10 kg: € 4.99
Parcel post from 10 to 15 kg: € 9.99
Parcel post from 16 to 23 kg: € 14.99
For evening delivery (between 17:00 and 22:00), € 1.99 is added to the total amount of the parcel post shipping costs.
Good to know
- Your order gets delivered to your front door
- The order fits into one package and is 170x73x53 cm large.
- As soon as IKEA transfers your package to the delivery service, you will receive an email with tracking information.
- Read more information in our Terms and conditions.
Truck delivery: from € 39.99*
Have your furniture delivered to your home. Standard we delivered over the treshold of your front door.
*IKEA Family members get a 10% discount on the mentioned truck delivery prices.
Delivery of large and heavy furniture and products weighing more than 23 kg. Our delivery service will bring products inside your front door. If you live in an apartment, the order will still be delivered inside the front door of your apartment. If there is no elevator available, the order will be delivered up to the 4th floor.
- 0 - 100 kg (maximum 23 kg per parcel): € 39.99
- 0 - 250: € 59.99
- 251 - 500 kg: € 79.99
- 501 - 1000 kg: € 109.99
- 1001 - 2000 kg: € 159.99
- Heavier than 2001 kg: € 259.99
- For a small fee, the deliverymen will deliver the products of a two-person-delivery to a desired location in your house. Price: € 14.99. IKEA Family members get a 10% discount on this service.
- Please make sure that someone is at home at the indicated time of delivery. If we do not find anyone at home, the transport partner will take all the products back. You can make a new delivery appointment with us by contacting customer service. For each subsequent delivery attempt you will be charged the applicable fee. If we are unable to make a new delivery appointment, the products will be returned to us.
- Please note: if your order does not fit through the stairwell, you will need to arrange a removal lift. For more information, see this frequently asked question.
- For more information, see our Terms and conditions.
Do you have a current order?
Please note: for transport to Waddeneilanden a local delivery company will charge additional costs.
IKEA Family members get a 10% discount on truck delivery
If your online order is eligible for truck delivery, the discount will automatically be calculated in the shipping costs. Don't forget to log in!
Truck delivery for business - IKEA for Business
If you order from IKEA as a business owner, colleagues from the IKEA for Business department can assist you with special services. We deliver on working days between 9:00 AM and 5:00 PM.
If you order larger and heavier furniture and products in one of our stores or via our webshop, we will have it delivered to you by truck.
- 0 - 250 kg: IKEA for Business price € 53.99
- 251 - 500 kg: IKEA for Business price € 71.99
- 501-1000 kg: IKEA for Business price € 99.99
- 1001-2000 kg: IKEA for Business price € 143.99
- Heavier than 2000 kg: IKEA for Business price € 233.99
We deliver on working days between 9:00 AM and 5:00 PM. The products are delivered to a room of your choice. For buildings without a lift, we deliver up to the 4th floor.
Frequently asked questions
Enter your search term in the search bar below. For assembly instructions, specific products or article numbers, use the search bar located at the top of our website.
*Please note that some links are currently only available in Dutch