IKEA Barendrecht (Rotterdam)
Since April 28th our stores in the Netherlands have reopened with measures for the safety of customers and our co-workers. Please read the measures before you come to the store, and keep them in mind during your visit. In this way we can make sure IKEA is a safe shopping environment.
Did you know that at IKEA you always have 365 days to return your products? To avoid big crowds in the stores, we would like to ask you to return any products at a later date if possible.
Ma - za: 10 - 21 uur
Zo: 12 - 18 uur
IKEA Barendrecht is closed for Click & Collect on Kingsday.
The health and safety of our customers and co-workers are our top priority in this. Only together we can ensure a responsible and safe shopping environment. We remain alert to the measures and advice from RIVM and the Dutch government. We therefore use the following precautionary measures, among others:
Shopping at IKEA
- Keep 1.5 meters distance from customers and employees.
- Pay with debit card, credit card or mobile phone as much as possible.
- A limited number of visitors are allowed in the store at the same time.
- Shopping is allowed with a maximum of 2 people. (1 person needs to be at least 18 years old). There's an exemption for families of one household, for which a maximum of 4 people is allowed, which includes a maximum of 2 kids. This applies to the possible line outside as well as in the store.
- Only 1 person at a time in our inspiration rooms (or room sets).
- Prepare your purchase and reduce the risk for yourself and others. Tip: make a shopping list online or via the IKEA App.
Additional hygiene measures
- Plexiglass screens will be placed at the checkouts and customer service.
- Extra cleaning measures, and disinfectants will be available for customers and employees.
- When customers and/or family members have a cold or have flu complaints, we ask them to stay home.
- Customers and co-workers are informed regularly and in various ways to keep a 1.5 meter distance and to respect the applicable hygiene measures.
Restaurant & Småland closed
At the moment our restaurants and playgrounds Småland are closed until further notice.
After checkout you can go to the Swedish Food Market to buy some Swedish food.
IKEA thanks all visitors for their understanding and cooperation.
Frequently asked questions about the reopening of our stores
Are all of the stores opening again? With how many people am I allowed to come to the store? Will the restaurants reopen?
We will be happy to help you design your dream wardrobe. For 19. - you get personal advice from one of our bedroom specialists.
While enjoying a cup of coffee we will discuss your wishes, dreams and needs in a 2 hour appointment. You make sure to bring the sizes of the place where the kitchen will be and we will make a beautiful functional design during the appointment.
Are you struggling to make your house feel like a home? Do you find it difficult to determine which piece of furniture should fit where? Or are you dissatisfied with the lighting in your home and don't know how to solve it? Book our interior advice and we will help.
IKEA FAMILY members can exchange old IKEA furniture for an IKEA gift card exclusively at IKEA Barendrecht. This way you can give a second life to furniture that you no longer use.
We help you furnish your office or shop, so you can focus on running your business.
- Everything under one roof: office furniture, kitchens, other furniture and accessories
- Low prices for the best quality products and services
- Service: (interior) advice, ordering online and collecting in store, and delivery & assembly
Why IKEA for Business?
- Personal advice based on your work needs
- One contact person who takes care of everything for you from A to Z
- By appointment or by e-mail
Want to make an appointment?
Working for IKEA Barendrecht?
See all vacancies and find the job of your dreams at IKEA Barendrecht.