Click & Collect
Do you want to receive your order quickly? Choose 'Click & Collect'.
Order and pay for your items online, choose the time you would like to pick up the order and for €2.99 we will make sure you can collect it at the store of your choice.
Make sure you pick up your order exactly at the time you have chosen. Please note: if you choose the 19.00 - 20.00 time slot, you can pick up your order no later than 19.45!
How does it work?
No time for extensive shopping? Then choose our Click & Collect service. It is a contactless, fast and easy service. Place your order at home or on the way and pick it up at the store of your choice.
How does it work?:
1. Choose for 'Click & Collect' when finishing up your order on the website and select the store of your choice.
2. You will receive a order confirmation email with your order number and your invoice.
3. Once your order is ready, you will receive another email with instructions on how to collect your order.
Safety measures due to the Corona virus
The health of our customers and staff is our top priority. That's why we ask all customers and staff to take the following safety measures into account.
- Come alone as much as possible
- We ask customers and employees to keep a sufficient distance (minimum 1.5 meters) from each other.
- We ask that you wear a face mask.
- We have additional cleaning measures
- Employees who suffer from a nose cold, cough, sore throat or fever should stay at home. As a precautionary measure, we also instruct employees who have recently been in a risk area designated by the RIVM to stay at home for at least 14 days.
- Do you have a nose cold, cough, sore throat or fever yourself? Then have someone else pick up your order. You can indicate this in the order process, the person who picks up the products has to show an order confirmation and proof of identity.
Frequently asked questions
Find the answer to your question in our knowledge portal or view the frequently asked questions below
How much time do I have to pick up my Click & collect order?
The available time slots to pick up your order will appear automatically when you are ordering online. Depending on the opening hours of the chosen store and the time of ordering, you can choose a pick-up time on the day itself, or on the next day.
I made a Click & Collect appointment, but I would like to change it. Is that possible?
Unfortunately, we cannot make changes to your Click & collect appointment or time slot. In this case you’ll have to cancel your order online and re-order again.
I made a Click & collect appointment, but I wasn’t able to make it. What happens to my order?
Of course, something can come up. If you have not picked up your order, the order will automatically be cancelled for you and you will receive a refund of the purchase price. This can take up to 14 days. After you have received the cancellation confirmation, you can place a new Click & Collect order.
I am sick at home myself or can’t pick up my order myself. Can someone else pick up my Click & Collect order for me?
Yes, you can also have your Click & collect order picked up by someone else with the pick-up confirmation you received in your email.
Can I pick up my order by bike?
You can pick up your order by bike, we ask you to park your bike in the bicycle parking area and follow the designated pick-up route for pedestrians.
Can I add something to my Click & Collect order?
Unfortunately, we cannot make changes (remove or add something) to your Click & collect order. In this case you’ll have to cancel your order online and re-order again.
- How does the contactless Click & collectwork?
- Follow the signs 'Click & collect' and park in the designated parking spaces.
- Check in via a check-in button in the pick-up confirmation on your mobile phone.
- Fill in the parking space where you are parked.
- Have the generated QR code ready.
- Wait in the car for an IKEA co-worker to bring your order.
- Load your order in the car yourself and leave the shopping cart.
We ask that you follow the directions of our staff at all times.
- Why does Click & Collect cost € 2.99?
Cost-consciousness has traditionally been a key principle at IKEA. Our customers benefit from this with low prices for products. Our low prices are partly due to the tasks IKEA customers normally perform themselves. Think of picking the products in our self-service warehouse. All our services are priced to break even. This also applies to the Click & Collect service.
- Is it still possible to cancel my Click & collect order?
Yes, that’s possible. You can cancel your order online.
- I want to convert my existing parcel or truck order into a Click & Collect order, is that possible?
In this case you can place a new Click & Collect order via our website and cancel your parcel/truck order. We advise you to book a new order first because there are limited pickup time slots available and some products may not be in stock in the store.This does mean you pay twice, but the parcel or truck order will be refunded within 14 days including transportation costs.
- How does the contactless Click & collectwork?