Wardrobes let you organise your clothes, shoes or any other thing you want to store in a practical and stylish way. Many of our wardrobes include interior fittings such clothes rails and shelves to help you organise your stuff. You can customise the design of your wardrobe to your personal taste by choosing your own interior fitting. The PAX fitted wardrobes system allows you to design the look, size and interior to create your own personal wardrobe.
Solitaire wardrobes for every space
Hoe groot je slaapkamer ook is, wij hebben de perfecte kledingkast voor jou. We hebben verschillende soorten en maten oplossingen die helemaal naar jou wensen aan te passen zijn.
Get the best from your wardrobe
Buying a wardrobe is no small matter. You want to be able to neatly store all your clothes and also keep it organised. Early in the morning you obviously don't want to grab the wrong thing when you're putting together your outfit. That's why you want to get the best from your IKEA wardrobe!
A few points to consider when buying a wardrobe:
- A ready-made wardrobe or configure it yourself – does a standard wardrobe fit in your room or do you have to configure one yourself? (For example with the PAX system.)
- An open wardrobe or a closed wardrobe – you don't need doors in a walk-in wardrobe.
- Hinged doors or sliding doors – do you have enough space to open the wardrobe doors? Otherwise, choose sliding doors.
- The ratio between hanging/shelving space. How much space do you need for hanging up clothes and how much do you put on a shelf? If you only need shelves, a chest of drawers might be another solution.
- Lighting – is there enough light on the wardrobe or do you need wardrobe lighting?
- Mirror, mirror on the wall... err, wardrobe. Do you already have a large mirror? If not, choose a wardrobe with a mirror door.