- Because full-grain leather is only treated with a light surface coating it is less resistant to stains and scratches than leather with a thick surface treatment.
- Use with care and clean using the soft brush attachment on your vacuum. If needed, wipe the surface with a slightly damp cloth. Do not use ABSORB or any other leather care products.
- The leather on this sofa will become softer and acquire a darker tone with time. This is natural for full-grain leather, which is treated with only a light surface coating for protection.
Wipe clean with a damp cloth.
Protect from direct sunlight to prevent drying-out.
All the leather IKEA uses is chrome-free. Chrome can be very toxic for people in the production and for the environment, which is why we use alternative substances in our leather process.
- Frame: Particleboard, Fibreboard, Plywood, Polyester wadding, Polyurethane foam 25 kg/cu.m.
- Back cushion: Polyester fibre balls, Polyester wadding, Highly resilient polyurethane foam (cold foam) 25 kg/cu.m.
- Armrest cushion: Polyester fibre balls
- Seat cushion: Highly resilient polyurethane foam (cold foam) 55 kg/cu.m., Polyester wadding
- Leather: Through dyed full grain leather from cattle
Advice & Instructions
Only the latest versions of these documents are available for download. This means that there may sometimes be differences between the documents you download and the versions that come with the product.
Feel free to contact us.