Since April 28th our stores in the Netherlands have reopened with measures for the safety of customers and our co-workers. Please read the measures before you come to the store, and keep them in mind during your visit. In this way we can make sure IKEA is a safe shopping environment.
Did you know that at IKEA you always have 365 days to return your products? To avoid big crowds in the stores, we would like to ask you to return any products at a later date if possible.
Mon - sat: 10 - 21 h
Sun: 10 - 18 h
Opening hours for Click & Collect on Kingsday
Småland is a play area for children with a length between 95 and 130 cm.
The health and safety of our customers and co-workers are our top priority in this. Only together we can ensure a responsible and safe shopping environment. We remain alert to the measures and advice from RIVM and the Dutch government. We therefore use the following precautionary measures, among others:
Shopping at IKEA
- Keep 1.5 meters distance from customers and employees.
- Pay with debit card, credit card or mobile phone as much as possible.
- A limited number of visitors are allowed in the store at the same time.
- Shopping is allowed with a maximum of 2 people. (1 person needs to be at least 18 years old). There's an exemption for families of one household, for which a maximum of 4 people is allowed, which includes a maximum of 2 kids. This applies to the possible line outside as well as in the store.
- Only 1 person at a time in our inspiration rooms (or room sets).
- Prepare your purchase and reduce the risk for yourself and others. Tip: make a shopping list online or via the IKEA App.
Additional hygiene measures
- Plexiglass screens will be placed at the checkouts and customer service.
- Extra cleaning measures, and disinfectants will be available for customers and employees.
- When customers and/or family members have a cold or have flu complaints, we ask them to stay home.
- Customers and co-workers are informed regularly and in various ways to keep a 1.5 meter distance and to respect the applicable hygiene measures.
Restaurant & Småland closed
At the moment our restaurants and playgrounds Småland are closed until further notice.
After checkout you can go to the Swedish Food Market to buy some Swedish food.
IKEA thanks all visitors for their understanding and cooperation.
Frequently asked questions about the reopening of our stores
Are all of the stores opening again? With how many people am I allowed to come to the store? Will the restaurants reopen?
Activities & workshops
Throughout the year IKEA Amersfoort organises inspiring activities and workshops. Participate in interior workshops, and be te first to see new products and ranges!
Heb jij moeite met het creëren van jouw thuisgevoel? Vind je het lastig om te bepalen welk meubel waar moet staan of past? Of ben je niet tevreden over de verlichting in huis en weet je niet hoe je dit op kan lossen? Boek ons interieuradvies.
Onder het genot van een kop koffie bespreken we in een 2 uur durende afspraak je wensen, dromen en behoeften. Jij zorgt vooraf voor de juiste maten van de plek waar de keuken komt en wij maken tijdens de afspraak een mooi functioneel ontwerp.
Wij helpen je graag bij het samenstellen van je droomkast.
Voor 19.- krijg je een persoonlijk advies van één van onze slaapkamerspecialisten.
Werken bij IKEA Amersfoort?
Bekijk alle vacatures en vind jouw droombaan baan bij IKEA Amersfoort