Second Chance Market
In the Second Chance Market, you'll find everything from showroom furniture to discontinued models, as well as products with minor blemishes or packaging damage and used products that have been returned through our second-hand (buyback) service.
Give these products a second chance, browse online or in the store and find great items for your home for a fantastic price.
How it works
- Go to the online Second Chance Market, then select your nearest store.
- Choose a product. You can review photos and comments to help check the condition of the product.
- Reserve products in your chosen store. You'll have 48 hours to collect reserved products.
- Go to your chosen store and make your way to the second chance market to collect your product.
- Pay at the checkouts and enjoy giving your product a new home.
- Second Chance Market terms and conditions can be found here.
What is the Second Chance Market?
One of our biggest goals and challenges at IKEA is our commitment to become Circular and Climate positive by 2030. That means we will design all our products to fit in a circular world, and we have the ambition to only use renewable and recycled materials in our products. It also means that we want to provide new ways for you to acquire, care for and pass on products, to give them a longer life.
That is good for our planet, and for your wallet. As part of our journey, we are transforming the previous ASIS areas of our IKEA stores into Second Chance Markets.
We want to make it easier to live a more circular and sustainable lifestyle - good for your wallet, and good for the planet.