Kitchen assembly and installation
Kitchen assembly is just like cooking:some people like to do it themselves, while others would rather just enjoy the finished product. We offer you two different variants to choose from:
Installation by IKEA and its service partners
Your all-round service for all larger (>2.5m) and complete kitchen installations including installation of worktops, sinks and mixer taps (connection work not included). Disassembly and removal of the old kitchen possible.
- Kitchen installation: from CHF 399.00 per linear metre
- Base cabinets: CHF 399.00 per linear metre
- Wall cabinets: CHF 180.00 per linear metre
- Disassembly/disposal: CHF 200.00 one-time disposal fee+ CHF 120.00 per linear metre
Good to know:
- This service is made possible through collaboration with regional kitchen installers.
- We also offer the disassembly and disposal for your old kitchen.
- You must hire and pay for a separate home service professional to install and hook up electrical power supply and water connections.
How do I book this service?
Ask one of our co-workers in the Kitchen department at your IKEA store or contact us.
Installation booking via NeedHelp online platform
Suitable for extending your existing kitchen, for smaller kitchens (<2.5m) or if you want to use kitchen furniture for another part of your home, e.g. as a sideboard, showcase, etc. Replacement of electrical appliances and for water/electrical connection work.
- Small kitchen installation: from CHF 500.00*
- Additional services: (such as cutting countertops or electrical work) from CHF 50.00
- Disassembly/disposal: CHF 200.00 for disposal + CHF 100.00 for disassembly.
*Average prices as listed by home service professionals registered on NeedHelp in 2018
Good to know:
- Express service within 3 to 4 days
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
- Insurance included
- Select your home service professional based on the ratings and experiences of other customers
How can I book this service?
Post your request directly on the NeedHelp site and within 24 hours you will receive quotes from home service professionals in your region.
Or call this number in order to speak to a NeedHelp advisor:
Contact NeedHelp: +41 21 588 14 80 Monday to Sunday from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Frequently asked questions about kitchen installation
I have planned a kitchen that I would like IKEA to assemble, but I have some questions.
If you only have a sketch and would like to look at fronts, cupboards and interior organisers and have lots of questions about your plans, then it’s best if you use our free planning service online or at your IKEA store.
Does IKEA also offer kitchens that fit Swiss standards?
No. All IKEA kitchens/electrical appliances fit EU standards.
What should I do if I don’t receive any quotes from NeedHelp within 24 hours?
Contact the NeedHelp customer service so that they can put in a new request for your project.
How much time should I plan on waiting for IKEA to assemble my kitchen starting from when I place the order to completion, and who will be assembling my kitchen?
After completing the planning phase and placing your order, it takes around 4 to 6 weeks until your new kitchen is assembled.Your kitchen will be assembled by one of our regional service partners.
Can I cancel the job I posted on NeedHelp?
Yes, as long as the job has not been started yet you can cancel it and request a refund.