NEW: IKEA App
The smallest IKEA store ever has arrived. Download our free IKEA app to make shopping at IKEA even easier.
With the new IKEA app, you can reach IKEA anytime and from anywhere.
Inspiration in abundance – shop directly online or be perfectly prepared for when you go shopping in store. The IKEA app has been completely redesigned. You can use it to visit IKEA, shop and get inspired anytime, anywhere – all within easy reach in your pocket.
The IKEA App offers you all these advantages:
- With the IKEA app, you can order your favourite IKEA products directly online or prepare for when you go shopping in store.
- You can use it to easily compile your own personal favourites lists.
- Be inspired! Your personalised inspiration feed will give you great new inspiration every day
- You’ll always have your IKEA Family card to hand, and will be able to access your profile, shopping list and shopping cart from all your devices.
Download our new app now:
IKEA Family App
Don’t miss out on the following benefits from the IKEA Family App:
- Exciting goodies and features are just waiting for you to discover them.
- While shopping at IKEA, you always have your IKEA Family card handy and enjoy a special shopping experience.
- We will let you know about the latest offers and events in your local IKEA store.
- The app allows you to redeem exclusive vouchers.
- You can access IKEA’s latest restaurant, partner and product offers at any time.
- You can find benefits that are relevant for you by filtering IKEA stores by location and finding a store near you.
There is a little surprise gift waiting for you. Use the links below to download or text Family to 543 for free and we will text the direct link to the IKEA Family app to your phone.
Download the app via Google Play (Android) or the Apple App Store (iOS) for free.
IKEA Place App
Try before you buy. New IKEA Place app makes home furnishing easier.
A better reality
It’s the kind of embarrassing decorating mishap most of us have faced at some time. You choose a beautiful sofa or dining table and excitedly take it home, only to find it doesn’t match the rest of the room. Or it doesn’t quite fit the space you had in mind.
Now that kind of headache is fast becoming a thing of the past, thanks to augmented-reality (AR) technology and some serious IKEA know-how. Launched in the autumn of 2017, the IKEA Place app lets customers see exactly how more than 2,000 furniture items would look – and fit – in their homes.
Accurate down to the millimetre
Michael Valdsgaard explains IKEA Place makes use of Apple’s ARKit augmented reality platform and takes the experience to a whole new level. The app is easier to use and places photorealistic furniture items in the frame at the touch of the screen. Furniture is correctly sized down to the millimetre and you can walk right up and get a close up look at fabrics and colours. Of the 2200 items that can be tried for size, most are larger items found in the living room, such sofas and coffee and dining tables.