We're looking forward to welcome you again! What can you expect?
- A maximum amount of visitors in the stores. You can view how busy it is in the store here.
- Hygiene- and 1.5 meter distance rules
View all safety measures here. Many thanks for your understanding and co-operation. Together we make sure shopping is safe for everyone.
Click & Collect
How does it work?
Because the safety of our customers and employees is our top priority, we offer Contactless Click & Collect. To use Contactless Click & Collect, you must have a mobile phone with an internet connection so you can check in upon arrival.
Order and pay on IKEA.nl or in the IKEA App
Follow the signs for order pickup ('Bestelling ophalen')
Park in one of the designated parking spaces
Check in via the link in the e-mail and stay in your car
Wait in the car until an IKEA employee has brought your order to your car
The employee scans the QR code. After that, you can start loading and you may leave the shopping cart in the parking lot.
Did you not receive the email with the pickup information or did you lose the email and want to check in at a store? Click on the button below to check-in and collect your order.
New at IKEA Eindhoven!
Scan with the app and save time
Scan the products you want in the store with your phone, pay and you’re ready to go. Doesn’t it sound good? Easy and clear!
How does scanning with your phone work exactly? It's very easy. In 4 steps your shopping experience will be complete.
- Download the IKEA app on your phone. Scan the QR code (you will find the code on several places in the store) to activate the scanning tool and you can start shopping!
- Scan the products and place them in your bag or in a shopping cart.
- Are you finished? There will be a unique QR code for your purchase, so you can enter the gate to pay.
- Scan the QR code again and pay!