Finance your purchases
over up to 48 months
Everything you could want with IKEA VISA(1), online and in store.
Pay for you purchases conveniently in store, at IKEA.es or through the telephone sales service, over up to 48 months.
Remember – at IKEA.es you just need to enter your IKEA VISA card details and choose your finance.
Find the product that you need
Reap its benefits
Whether you are applying for a credit card or opening an IKEA for Business account, the process is quick and easy.
Your space, your rules. Choose how you want to pay for and finance your purchase.
With a calendar of flexible payments, you can start renovating your space right now.
Discover our financial tools
Renovation budgeting tool
You can calculate the costs of your next home improvement project. Add items and services, including those external to IKEA, and we'll calculate the total cost. What's more, you can dynamically enable and disable items and services that you choose.
*Our Budgeting Tool is currently in the testing phase. Do you have any questions or feedback? Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Frequently asked questions about financing
Applying for the card
It's free — there are no issuance or maintenance fees.
It's universal — it's valid at IKEA and anywhere else that accepts VISA.
Spread out the payments on your IKEA purchases over up to 48 months interest free, both in store and online. When shopping at IKEA or anywhere else, you can choose:
- To pay in instalments: choose the revolving payments offered by your card, you choose how much you want to pay each month (with minimum payments from EUR 5 per month)(2) and the capital that you repay can be used again.
- Or pay in full with a single payment at the end of the month. This way, you'll be able to choose to pay in instalments on purchases made at stores other than IKEA: pay for purchases over EUR 30 in 3, 6, 10 or 12 monthly instalments(3).
There are two ways:
- Apply online and receive it by post in around 15 days.
- Go to the financing counter at your regular store; here you'll be able to apply for it and while we work on providing you a permanent card (which you'll receive to your home address within approximately 15 days), we will give you a temporary one so that you can start using it right away at IKEA stores.
You just need to provide:
- An ID document such as your DNI (Spanish national identity card) or passport.
- An original bank statement showing your name and account number for collection of payment.
- Original copy of a proof of income:
- Your most recent payslip.
- Self-employed, managers and administrators: last individual tax return (form 100) or quarterly return (form 130 or 131).
- Pensioners: pension revaluation sheet.
If you are a CaixaBank customer, you'll only need your DNI/NIE (foreigner's identity card) and your credit or debit card to process your application.
Managing your card
The billing period for purchases ends on the 20th of each month.
Whenever you perform new transactions during the billing period, your statement will provide you with a breakdown of your card transactions. You will pay the amount set via your usual payment method (minimum revolving payment: from EUR 5 per month)(2), plus the amount of any purchase that you have split at IKEA.
The card payment will be due on the 30th of each month. However, if you wish to change the payment date, you can choose from the following days: 5th, 10th, 15th, 20th or 25th. You can make this change using the IKEA VISA app or in the IKEA Customer Area.
Once the change is effected, you will always make payments on the day that you have specified.
You can change your usual payment method for your IKEA VISA card at any time.
The payment method will be updated depending on the date on which you make the change:
- 1st to 20th of each month: the payment method will be updated for the current billing cycle.
- 21st to the end of the month: the payment method will be updated in the next billing cycle.
You will be able to choose your preferred payment method:
- Deferred payment (revolving)
- End of month
By choosing the revolving payment method offered by your card, each month you will choose the amount that you want to pay starting at a minimum of EUR 5 per month(2) and the capital that you repay can be used again.
If you choose the end-of-month payment method, you'll also be able to split your desired purchase over a period of 3, 6, 10 or 12 months(3).
In the event of loss or theft, block your card immediately using the IKEA VISA app, by calling 900 101 131, or +34 933 203 324 if calling from abroad, and requesting that your card be cancelled. A replacement card will be issued and sent to your home address.
Day-to-day use of your card
You can use your IKEA VISA card at any store that allows its use or for any online purchase; it's not just for use at IKEA stores.
How can we support you?
If you would like more information, please contact us through any of our channels and we would be happy to help you.
Disclaimer: 1. Financing through the IKEA VISA card is issued by the CaixaBank Payments & Consumer E.F.C., E.P., S.A.U. hybrid payment institution, and is subject to its authorisation. The system chosen by the institution to protect payment service users' funds is to deposit them in a separate bank account held at CaixaBank, S.A. See the characteristics of your revolving payment card here: https://www.caixabankpc.com/es/productos
Financing available over 3, 6, 10, 12, 18, 24, 36 or 48 months, interest free (NIR: 0 %. Min. AER 0%, max. AER 2.03%), for purchases at IKEA stores in Peninsular Spain and online purchases at IKEA.es, excluding the IKEA SEVILLA store. The AER and the service cost applicable will vary based on the amount and term of the promotion. Minimum spend of EUR 10 for 3, 6 and 10 months; and EUR 120, EUR 500, EUR 650, EUR 1,000 EUR 1,700 for 12, 18, 24, 36 and 48 months, respectively. Maximum amount available for financing EUR 3,000. Representative example for a purchase of EUR 1,500 spread over 10 months. APR 0% AER 0%. 10 payments of EUR 150. Total instalment price and total amount due: EUR 1,500. Total cost of credit (interest): EUR 0. French amortisation system.
Representative example for a purchase of EUR 1,700 spread over 48 months. APR 0% AER 2.03%. Service cost of 4% payable with first instalment. First instalment of EUR 103.42, 46 instalments of EUR 35.42. Final instalment EUR 35.26. Total amount owed and total cost of instalments: EUR 1,768. Total cost of finance: EUR 68. Interest: EUR 0. French amortisation system.
Representative example for a purchase of EUR 1,000 spread over 36 months. APR 0% AER 2.00%. Service cost of 3% payable with first instalment. First instalment of EUR 57.78, 34 instalments of EUR 27.78. Final instalment EUR 27.70. Total amount owed and total cost of instalments: EUR 1,030. Total cost of finance: EUR 30. Interest: EUR 0. French amortisation system.
Representative example for a purchase of EUR 650 spread over 24 months. APR 0% AER 1.96%. Service cost of 2% payable with first instalment. First instalment of EUR 40.08, 22 instalments of EUR 27.08. Final instalment EUR 27.16. Total amount owed and total cost of instalments: EUR 663. Total cost of finance: EUR 13. Interest: EUR 0. French amortisation system.
2. Choose your monthly repayment amount, a minimum of EUR 5, provided that this instalment is no less than the monthly amount that we set to avoid your debt being prolonged over time. The terms and conditions of this minimum instalment are established in the European Standardised Information Sheet and in the contract and will be calculated in your customer area on the website or app, as well as your monthly statement, depending on your undrawn amount. Representative example for a revolving payment purchase of EUR 1,500. NIR: 20.88%. APR: 23%. 48 monthly instalments of EUR 46.35. Interest and total cost of credit: EUR 724.80. Total instalment price and total amount due: EUR 2,224.80 French amortisation system.
3. Split payment service valid for purchases made outside of IKEA. Purchases over EUR 30 can be split, provided that the end-of-month payment method is established at the time of purchase. The request to split payments must be made before the 20th of each month. To split over 3 months - minimum amount: EUR 30, NIR: 0 % APR: 19.77 %, service price: 3% to be paid in the first instalment. Representative example for a split purchase of EUR 1,500 - first instalment: EUR 545, remaining instalments: EUR 500, total amount owed: EUR 1,545. Total cost of credit: EUR 45. Total instalment price: EUR 1,545. To split over 6 months - minimum amount: EUR 60, NIR: 14.95%, APR: 16.01%. Representative example for a split purchase of EUR 1,500: 6 instalments of EUR 66.06, total amount owed: EUR 1,566.06. Total cost of credit: EUR 66.06. Total instalment price: EUR 1,566.06. To split over 10 months - minumum amount: EUR 100. NIR: 14.95 %, APR: 16.01 %. Representative example for a split purchase of EUR 1,500: 10 instalments of EUR 160.47, interest: EUR 104.70, total amount owed: EUR 1,604.70. Total cost of credit: EUR 104.70. Total instalment price: EUR 1,604.70. To split over 12 months - minimum amount: EUR 120, NIR: 14.95 %, APR: 16.01 %. Representative example for a split purchase of EUR 1,500: 12 instalments of EUR 135.35, interest: EUR 124.20, total amount owed: EUR 1,624.20. Total cost of credit: EUR 124.20. Total instalment price: EUR 1,624.20. French amortisation system used for split payments over 3, 6, 10 or 12 months.
4. Example of financing amounting to EUR 1,000.00. Cash price: EUR 1,000.00. Payment over 10 months, 1 instalment of EUR 104.46 and 9 instalments of EUR 104.17. Fixed borrowing rate: 9.00%. APR: 9.42%. (The first instalment and APR may vary based on the date that the agreement is signed and the instalment payment dates). Interest: EUR 41.99. Total amount of credit: EUR 1,000.00. Total cost of credit: EUR 41.99. Total amount owed: EUR 1,041.99. Total instalment price: EUR 1,041.99. The agreement date is 02 October 2023 and the first payment is 02 November 2023. French amortisation system. Offer valid until 31 January 2024. Finance subject to checks and approval from Santander Consumer Finance, S.A.