How to check product availability in IKEA stores
IKEA has just under 10,000 products in its range in Switzerland – that’s quite a selection! To ensure our customers have the widest selection possible, we are constantly optimising our logistics and supply chains. Occasionally though products may sometimes not be in stock.
To avoid any unwelcome surprises when shopping, we explain here how you can check product availability.
- Begin by searching for the product you want and open the details page. If you are already registered under My profile you can skip the next step.
- Click on the IKEA store shown. You can select a different IKEA store via “Change store”.
- Check the exact stock level and the storage location or department.
If the product you want is unfortunately unavailable:
- Set a notification via SMS or e-mail of when the product is available again at your IKEA store.
- Check the time and date of your last enquiry.
- The details page will show when the product is expected to be back in stock.