How to organize your fridge
Fridges easily get disorganized and messy with daily use, often resulting in strange mystery boxes and unnecessary food waste. Here are some easy tips to help you improve organization and free up useful space in your fridge.
A tidy fridge in six easy steps
It’s best to start with a thorough cleaning. It makes organizing everything more rewarding and you’ll be more pleased with the end result.
• Empty the fridge and wipe all surfaces clean
• Plan the placement of everything
• Group similar contents in handy storage boxes
• Clear containers make it easy to see what’s inside
• Zip-lock bags keep your food fresh for longer
• Some foods don’t belong in the fridge