Custom made kitchen countertops
How to buy a custom made kitchen countertop
- Material and colour - Choose between laminate or quartz, then choose a colour that makes the kitchen your own.
- The countertop profiles - Choose the desired profile for the edges. Depending on the material you’ve chosen for your countertop, you have different options.
- Choose your sink - Choose the sink you want and if you want it top mounted or undermounted.
- Take measurements - Then start to measure to see what size and shape of countertop you need.
- We’re here to help - To design your custom made countertop get help from an IKEA co-worker in the kitchen department at your local store.
- Order - To order your custom made countertop, please contact an IKEA co-worker in the kitchen department at your local store.
Shop custom made kitchen countertops
Valid October 15, 2020 to November 11, 2020. Valid in-store only. Offer valid for KASKER quartz kitchen countertops only. Prices as marked. Offer does not include IKEA Family offers. Other exclusions may apply. While supplies last. No rain checks. Selection may vary by store. Offer cannot be combined with any other promotional offers. Offer not valid on previous purchases or items sold from As-Is department. Offer subject to change or cancellation without notice. See IKEA.ca or your nearest IKEA Canada location for details. © Inter IKEA Systems B.V. 2020.