Brew the moment
Brew your own coffee and put more "me-time" into your every cup. Use the brewing time to connect with how you feel and your hopes for the day. It's not about how long it takes – it's about how well you use the time.
Time of day: Morning
Duration: 20 minutes
Sense the mindfulness of waiting for your coffee.
Brewing your own coffee is a chance to have a calm, mindful moment for yourself – more about “me-time” than just having a coffee. It’s also much more sustainable than driving to your local coffee shop or using a disposable to-go cup. Brewed coffee boosts your energy levels and sets the tone for the day. As you sip, set your priorities for the day ahead.
- Focus on the present and your anticipation of a nice, hot cup of coffee, and choose your favourite flavour. We recommend an intense medium- to full-bodied coffee like PÅTÅR, with notes of dark chocolate and a lingering aftertaste.
- Weigh your coffee grounds (8-10 grams per cup, depending how strong you like it) and add them to the UPPHETTA coffee maker.
- Pour near-boiling filtered water (approx. 91-95 degrees Celsius) on top. Watch your coffee come to life as it brews for a few minutes. Slowly push down the plunger.
- Pour the fresh coffee into a GLADELIG mug and feel the warmth in your hands. Close your eyes and take in the aroma.
- Set an intention for the day and take your first sip.