Click & Collect
With IKEA Click & Collect, you’re in control. Place an order online when it’s convenient and choose when and where to collect it. You’ll still make a trip, but we’ll gather your items so that you have more time and energy for assembling instead.
For standard collection at an IKEA store, Click & Collect starts at $5. You get your items home faster than shopping yourself or using delivery. And everything you buy with Click & Collect has the same affordable, in-store IKEA prices. There’s no hidden cost of “free” services.
Click & Collect options and pricing
All IKEA stores offer Click & Collect, so you can decide where you’d like to collect your order. Pricing details, approximate lead time, maximum package specifications, store locations, etc. are specified below
Collect at an IKEA store for $5
- Flat fee of $5 to collect your IKEA items
- Approximate lead time: often same day, but you can book up to three days in advance
- Maximum package size: No limit.
- Maximum package weight: No limit.
Collect at a Collection Point near you from $19
- Orders from 0kg – 50 kgs collection fee from $19 to $29
- Orders from 50kg – 150kgs collection fee from $39 to $49
- Orders over 150kgs collection fee from $69 to $135
- Approximate lead time: Up to one week. Collection Points have specific time and days available for collection.
- Maximum package size: No size limit.
- Maximum package weight: No weight limit.
- The orders will only be held on site during the date and time window, if you do not collect your order at this time, you will need to rebook for another collection window.
Click & Collect hours and procedures vary by store. Find your store below and view its page for details.
How Click & Collect works
- Put your desired items in your online shopping cart.
- Select your favourite or nearest IKEA store under “Click & Collect”.
- Choose an available collection time. Complete your order.
- Live life while we gather your items. We’ll notify you when we’re done.
- Go to your chosen IKEA store or collection point during your time slot.
- Collect your order, load it into your vehicle and drive home.
- Due to high demand, time slots may be limited. Available times are listed during online check-out.
- If you can’t place an order at your desired IKEA store, try another location, remove an out-of-stock item from your cart or order later when stock is replenished.
- Consider package dimensions and weights, so your order will fit in your vehicle. This information is on each product’s webpage.
- Decide in advance who will collect your order. You can only list an alternate collector while placing your order.
- Make sure you bring a helping hand to load your goods.
- Want an order update? If you have an order confirmation number, you can track your order.
- You can always combine Click & Collect with a pop into the store for that pillow you want to try before buying.
Frequently asked questions
Once your order has already been placed, please get in touch with us to make modifications.If you need to add items to your order, you can purchase them in store before going to pick up your order.
If you need to remove items, you can pick up your order and go to our Exchanges and Returns counter to process a return, located near the same area.You can cancel your order through our Track and Manage order tool online.
If you are experiencing issues, feel free to get in touch with us.
Cancel your order using our Track and Manage order tool. Once cancelled, your refund will occur automatically onto your card of purchase in approximately 5-7 business days. Contact us if you experience any issues in cancelling your order.
For all store Click and Collect orders, you have 3 days from the date that the order is ready to collect to pick up your order.
From the date you receive the SMS/email notification that you order is ready to collect, you will have 3 additional days to collect it. You can track your order using the Track my order tool. If you are a day or two late, you can contact us to notify the store, otherwise the order may automatically be cancelled for a refund. In this can you can place your order again online.
For Collection Points, orders are held for approximately 7 days before they are returned to store. For Click and Collect Near You orders, you will need to select a date and time window you have collect the order within. These orders aren't held.
Once your order is ready for collection, you will receive an SMS or email notification. You can head store once you have received this notification or within your time window.
An SMS or email will be sent when your order is ready for collection in-store. You can also go to collect your order within your Click and Collect time window. You can track the progress of your order using the Track my order tool.
Heading to IKEA
Check your store Click and Collect operating hours and any specific collection instructions for your local IKEA store on the local store pages. If you are collecting from IKEA Rhodes, IKEA Richmond or IKEA Logan and have large items on your order, you may need to visit an external warehouse to collect these.Bring your proof of purchase and photo ID with you. If required, please bring support with you to help load heavy goods into your car.
Need someone else to pick up your order?
All they will need is the original order confirmation or tax invoice and to present their photo ID for collection at the store.
There may be issues with stock or we have recently received the maximum number of orders we can fulfill on this day already.
If there are any issues with stock, this will be highlighted when you attempt to proceed through checkout. Remove any affected items to proceed. Items whcih we have 5 or less of will not be available to add to prevent over-selling the item.
If all items are in stock and your preferred store is not showing up as an option, this means we have reached the maximum limit of orders we can accept today.
We may be receiving high volumes of Click and Collect orders during this time and our stores have limited storage space for Click and Collect and delivery orders. Please try to place your order again in 1-2 days to see if Home delivery is available.