IKEA Gift Cards
If you want to make someone's every day more wonderful, or have received an IKEA Gift card yourself, this page has all the information you need.
Give someone a gift they will always love by letting them choose it themselves with an IKEA Gift card. It is the perfect way to show someone you care; simply choose the amount you want to give, and the receiver can enjoy using it online or in store.
Buy IKEA Gift cards
You might not know exactly what they want, but with an IKEA Gift card, the only decision you need to make is whether to buy a digital or physical card, and where to buy it.
Gift cards issued in Australian dollars can be used in any Australian IKEA store and on IKEA.com.au. Gift cards purchased are valid for 3 years.
Digital gift cards
- can be used in an IKEA store and online
- are delivered instantly for free via email
- are easy and safe to use
Physical gift cards
- can be used in an IKEA store and online
- choose any amount, up to $1,000
- can be bought from an IKEA store
There are even more ways to buy an IKEA Gift card
IKEA Gift cards are also available at major supermarkets, and other selected physical and digital retailers in fixed denominations.
Terms & Conditions
- IKEA Gift cards purchased online and through third parties will be activated within 48 hours of your purchase.
- Gift cards are valid for 3 years from the initial date of issue.
- Gift cards can be used as full or partial payment on purchases in all Australian IKEA stores and on IKEA.com.au, excluding event tickets and food click & collect.
- Gift cards can be loaded to a maximum value of $1,000 per card. Gift cards cannot be reloaded.
- No cash change will be given on purchases made using an Gift card.
- Gift cards cannot be redeemed for cash or balances transferred to new cards. Gift cards cannot be used as payment to purchase a Gift card.
- IKEA is unable to replace the card if lost or stolen. Treat your gift card as cash.
- Gift cards are only valid with a readable card number and PIN.
- There are no limitations on how many times a card/s can be used (until the balance is $0.00).
- IKEA Gift cards remain the property of IKEA Pty Limited, and may not be tampered or interfered with, without our consent.
- Full terms and conditions are available at IKEA.com.au/terms
Frequently asked questions
Customers located within Australia are able to purchase digital gift cards through our website. A digital gift card will be sent by email to the recipient. Physical gift cards can be purchased from any one of our stores.Gift cards are also available to be purchased at major supermarkets, and other selected physical and digital retailers.
Gift cards can be used as full or partial payment on purchases in all Australian IKEA stores and on IKEA.com.au.Gift cards cannot be used for payment of event tickets purchased online and food click & collect which use partner portals. Gift cards cannot be used as payment to our third party partners including finance installment payments, or in home services.
Gift cards and Refund cards (with PIN) can be used for payment in our online store. Complete any changes to your shopping bag and delivery instructions prior to adding a gift card payment.At the checkout press Redeem a gift card and enter your card number and 4-digit PIN. There is no limit to the number of cards that can be used as payment.Once the card is redeemed, it is reserved against that shopping bag for up to 4 hours. If you do not finalise your payment, or make any changes to your shopping bag or delivery instructions, the gift card balance will be released after 4 hours for you to redeem again.If you have an older Refund card that does not have a PIN, please visit us instore or contact us for assistance.
We are unable to replace the card if lost or stolen, so treat your gift card as cash.If you received a digital gift card from IKEA.com.au, we may be able to resend the card to the original recipient. If your physical card is damaged or defaced, we may be able to retrieve enough details from the card to identify it once you bring it to one of our stores.
Gift cards issued in Australian dollars are valid for 3 years from the initial date of issue.