Circular hub (As-Is)
Good for Home and the Planet
Are you looking for deals that will help the planet and your wallet? Our Circular hub (As-Is) might just have what you are looking for!
In the Circular hub (As-Is) online marketplace, you will find everything from discontinued items, gently used and even our ex-showroom displays. Although all items may be slightly used, they have been thoroughly inspected to ensure functionality and safety.
Help give these items a second chance and a second home.
How do I reserve items through the Circular hub (As-Is) marketplace?
Follow these simple steps to discover all the Circular opportunities available at your local store.
- Sign in with your IKEA Family membership, not yet a member? Sign up here.
- Choose your selected Store from the drop-down menu located on the right.
- Review and select the product that fits your needs. See the condition of the product by looking at the uploaded photos under the “defects tab” and by reading the comments.
- Click the Book button and the product will be reserved for you in the selected store until end of next business day. For example, if you book on Monday, the item will be reserved until the store closes on Tuesday night.
- Go to the selected store during regular business hours and during the reserved period.
- The price posted for the product is the price of the product when purchased in store.
- Once at the selected store, go to Circular hub (As-Is) to pick up your reserved product and bring it to the cash lanes to complete your purchase.