Best in clean
Gather the whole family to compete in the cleaning championship of the week. Start with a game of darts to pick your chores, play some music and have lots of fun! Whoever is fastest wins the cleaning challenge, but the whole family get awarded a tidy home.
Time of day: Morning
Duration: 60 minutes
Marvel at the clean results of a friendly competition.
Cleaning teaches kids important life skills, as well as valuable lessons on how to take responsibility for themselves and their surroundings. When you work together towards a common goal, it also brings your family together.
- Make a list of chores together. Assign each chore to a section of the LUSTIGT dart board.
- Throw the small figures at the dart board – the section you land on shows which task and area of the home to clean.
- Turn up everyone's favourite music to add energy to the competition.
- Keep throwing the small figures at the LUSTIGT dart board and complete your cleaning tasks until they’re all done.
- When the home is clean, announce the winners and enjoy some well-deserved treats together.