IKEA furniture comes unassembled with assembly instructions included.
If you prefer, we can do the assembly for you at the cost of 8% from the price of the item. Wall drilling and installation is not included. Please refer to Home Delivery for rates.
We assemble the furniture in your home and put it where you want it, ready to use. We leave your home clean and tidy and take our packaging away for recycling. If this service is combined with home delivery, we will assemble the product on delivery.
Want us to install your new IKEA kitchen? We can do that for you, so all you need to do is start cooking.
Here’s what is included:
- We install all the cabinets and the worktop with cut-outs for the sink and stovetop.
- We install and connect appliances and lighting.
- We mount cabinet side panels, interior fittings, knobs and handles.
- We provide and apply additional materials such as silicon if needed.
The charge for this service varies by store.
Enjoy less payment over more time! Just be an IKEA friends Credit Card member and you'll enjoy 0% Instalment Payment Plan (0% IPP) at the IKEA store.
For purchases as low as RM500 and above, repay in 6 months. For purchase of RM1,000 and above, repay in 6, 9, 12 or 24 months. Purchases must be in a single receipt.
You can also choose to pay for IKEA purchases of RM2,500 or above and repay in 36 months.
Once you have made your purchases, you can take them with you immediately. Or we can deliver them to your home or office at a charge of RM75 per trip. Delivery is within Klang Valley area (including Putrajaya, Cyberjaya, Kajang and selected parts of Rawang).Check for details
You can get professional decorating advice for your home or office from IKEA specialists.
Here’s how it works:
- Call for an appointment.
- Bring us your floor plans, wall plans and any photos you want us to use as reference.
- Our specialists discuss some ideas with you and give you a plan and an IKEA shopping list.