Sofa bed flexibility – from living room to extra bedroom
Even if you live in a smaller space, you can still invite your near and dear overnight. Think multipurpose furniture – sofa beds, clever storage and handy extras – and it’s easy to turn your living room into a generous family bedroom.
Five tips for living room sleepovers
- A coffee table can be used as a luggage bench or nightstand
- Clothes racks make great room dividers for more privacy
- Black-out blinds darken the room to let guests sleep well
- Clamp spotlights are ideal to get instant bedside lamps
- Soft storage bags are handy for keeping extra bedding in