Our products are specifically designed to be assembled by you. But if you’d like an extra hand, we can provide assembly service at your home or workplace. Letting us put it together for you can be a real time-saver, simply book the service for anything from a single piece of furniture to an entire PAX wardrobe system.
Meet a more reasonably changed assembly service. The assembly cost depends on the assembly difficulty and components of the product and is only possible if you apply for delivery service.
For more information on the cost, please contact the co-worker or contact IKEA Customer Support Center. (1670-4532)
How to book the service
For more information on booking our service, feel free to talk to one of our co-workers at your local IKEA store or contact us at 1670-4532.
For online orders, please contact us at 1670-4532 within 24 hours from your purchase or register from your order page.
Points to note when using the service
- IKEA assembly service is offered by independent companies contracted by IKEA.
- For more information on assembly service and available location, please contact us at 1670-4532.
- If you miss your delivery on the scheduled delivery date and time, additional fees may apply.
- Disposal of packaging is done in an environmentally friendly way.
- Home furnishing accessories can be excluded in assembly service.