Our products are specifically designed to be assembled by you. But if you’d like an extra hand, we can provide assembly service at your home or workplace. Letting us put it together for you can be a real time-saver, simply book the service for anything from a single piece of furniture to an entire PAX wardrobe system.
Meet a more reasonably changed assembly service. The assembly cost depends on the assembly difficulty and components of the product and is only possible if you apply for delivery service.
For more information on the cost, please contact the co-worker or contact IKEA Customer Support Center. (1670-4532)
How to book the service
For more information on booking our service, feel free to talk to one of our co-workers at your local IKEA store or contact us at 1670-4532.
For online orders, please contact us at 1670-4532 within 24 hours from your purchase or register from your order page.
Points to note when using the service
- IKEA assembly service is offered by independent companies contracted by IKEA.
- In case of assembly is not possible after the on-site visit on the day of service, or in case of assembly service is canceled due to a change of mind or absence on the day of service, A cancellation fee of 30% (minimum 20,000 won) of the assembly service amount will be charged. (Applicable from September 1, 2022)
- A space of about twice the size of the product is required for assembly service. Please reserve space in advance.
- If you purchase ASIS products in flat pack condition, assembly service is available.
- For more information on assembly service and available location, please contact us at 1670-4532.
- Disposal of packaging is done in an environmentally friendly way.
- Home furnishing accessories can be excluded from assembly service.