You can keep it if you want to – but you don’t have to
If you're not totally satisfied with your IKEA purchase, you have plenty of time to return it.
In order to prevent further damage to the mattress, it is repackaged with a plastic pack to collect and return the mattress.
Please cooperate so that an employee of IKEA subcontractor can visit and return it in its wrapping. If you visit IKEA store and return it, please take the plastic pack for re-packing in advance at the exchange & refund corner in IKEA store then pack it and return it to store.
It may not be possible to exchange or refund contaminated products. For more information, please contact IKEA Customer Center at 1670-4532
365 days no-nonsense return policy
- You can return any product in a new, unused and re-saleable condition, with the packaging, within 365 days*
- You receive a full refund by the same method as your original payment
- Doesn’t apply to custom made worktops, food or drinks
- You may be unable to return the product or only receive a refund card if the returns criteria are not fully met and the product isn’t faulty
- Your statutory rights are not affected
- Terms and conditions apply.
Love your new mattress or exchange it in 90 days
- If your new mattress seems too firm at first, please give your body and the mattress at least a month to get used to each other. For the best comfort, you also need a pillow that suits you and your new mattress.
For more information contact us.