After a good night’s sleep, you can effortlessly convert your bedroom or guest room into a living room again. The built-in storage is easy to access and spacious enough to stow bedding, books and PJs.
This sofa converts quickly and easily into a spacious bed when you remove the back cushions and pull out the underframe. Sofa, chaise longue and double bed in one.Storage space under the chaise longue. The lid stays open so you can safely and easily take things in and out.You can place the chaise longue section to the left or right of the sofa, and switch whenever you like.10 year guarantee. Read about the terms in the guarantee brochure. This cover’s ability to resist abrasion has been tested to handle 35,000 cycles. 15,000 cycles or more is suitable for furniture used every day at home. Over 30,000 cycles means a good ability to resist abrasion.The cover has a lightfastness level of 5 (the ability to resist colour fading) on a scale of 1 to 8. According to industry standards, a lightfastness level of 4 or higher is suitable for home use.Designer
Ordered online with delivery. ArrivedLinseyOrdered online with delivery. Arrived early and had it assembled in an hour and a half. Love it, helps complete my home perfectly.4
fairLindsayquality, appearance, style does not match the high price.2
Great purchase!BinalThis is a great sofa, comfortable and very easy to build/put together.5
LoungeLeesaHard as nails to sit on but it looks good.3
Great couch love it functionsRobertGreat couch love it functions well in the room4
Lohals FloorRugLizGreat Rug great price5
Classic productNitaNice and comfortable sofa bed for my theatre room... great fabric...5
Great product comfortable an greatLizGreat product comfortable an great price5
Like itCeliaSo comfortable and convenient5
It is the perfect sofaJoanneIt is the perfect sofa bed, stylish and great colour5
Well built, apolstery could beMarcWell built, apolstery could be better quality. Easy to assemble.4
Presents great value for rentersKritikaWe had purchased this sofa before as well but the same had a quality issue and ended up returning the same. After a long hunt including, store trials of different types of sofa beds and brands, we decided to give this sofa another try.
What we love:
1. The corner sofa style with storage is great for our small apartment
2. Size of the bed is great and it is comfortable to sleep on. One can add a topper if one feels uncomfortable but we don't think it is required for us
3. Exposed legs and general design does not make it look bulky for our space. It does not look cheap in the new fabric option.
4. Since it comes flat-packed, it should fit through most doors and we wont have to worry about measurements when we move.
5. We can also change direction of the chaise to suit our changing apartments.
What we don't like:
1. The piece we got, had holes which were not properly made and had a hard time aligning two pieces of the sofa.
2. The new fabric is loosely fitted to the frame and one can see wrinkling wherever one sits or puts anything! Even lightly!! I have to keep stretching the fabric with hands and find it quite annoying.
3. While the new fabric (Hyllie grey) looks much better than previous ones, it is much less durable.
4. Fabric cannot be washed nor are any covers available
5. You would be surprised at how heavy this is! Dont think it can fit in any car and while moving, would be one bulky item to pack.
About the assembly:
The assembly takes time not because it has many steps but because the pieces are really heavy and if holes are not properly aligned, one can struggle a lot. The steps are quite simple otherwise. If your piece does not have any issues and you have previous assembly experience, you should be able to get this done within 45mins. Be careful that all pieces are secured properly and aren't misaligned.
Despite the limitations above, I feel the value it provides to renters is excellent especially in terms of double duty (sofa + bed) and storage. One does have to be lucky to get a quality piece as some other friends have had quality issues themselves but since IKEA customer care is excellent, one can return if an issue arises.4
I like it however theAnonymous reviewerI like it however the small part of couch keeps on coming off and have problem with latch.3
ComfyKymMy son bought this sofa to replace his old one. He loves it5
So comfortable sit on.. WillVanessaSo comfortable sit on..
Will be trying to sleep on it this weekend.5
Good guest room furnitureKathrynVery firm and relatively quick to assemble.4
There was a bad cracksalwaThere was a bad crack in the storage2
LoungeSusanI think it is very comfortable and value for money.5