Offers and Events Terms and Conditions
- FENOMEN 3 for 2 UK
1. Subject to these terms and conditions, this promotion entitles the customer to get the cheapest item free when purchasing three or more items from the FENOMEN range in all IKEA stores and online.
2. The products eligible for this promotion are:
- 00103282 FENOMEN N unscntd blck cndl 15 natural
- 30103285 FENOMEN N unscntd blck cndl 20 natural
- 80103283 FENOMEN N unscntd blck cndl 25 natural
- 60466661 FENOMEN NN unscntd blck cndl 15 red
- 40466619 FENOMEN NN unscntd blck cndl 20 red
- 90466631 FENOMEN NN unscntd blck cndl 25 red
- 30126055 FENOMEN unscntd blck cndl 29 natural
- 80126053 FENOMEN unscntd blck cndl 45 natural
- 10464240 FENOMEN Unscented block candle, silver-colour15 cm
- 80464246 FENOMEN Unscented block candle, silver-colour20 cm
- 70464237 FENOMEN Unscented block candle, gold-colour15 cm
- 50464243 FENOMEN Unscented block candle, gold-colour20 cm
(the “Eligible Products”)
3. To be eligible for this promotion, the customer needs to purchase three or more Eligible Products from the FENOMEN range. Only the cheapest item will be free. Any colour combination is eligible for this promotion.
4. This promotion is valid from 19 October 2020 – 29 November 2020 (the "Offer Dates").
5. This promotion is only applicable to the Eligible Products.
6. This promotion is not valid for Distribution orders.
7. IKEA reserves the right to withdraw or amend this promotion as necessary or due to circumstances outside IKEA's reasonable control.
8. Discount will be automatically applied at checkout.
9. All returns are subject to IKEA’s current returns policy, however, any refunds will take this offer into account. Your statutory rights are unaffected.
10. IKEA reserves the right to refuse to honour the promotion to anyone who IKEA reasonably suspect is acting in contravention with these terms and conditions or who IKEA reasonably suspect is acting contrary to the spirit of this promotion.
11. The promoter of this promotion is IKEA Limited, of Witan Gate House, 500-600 Witan Gate West, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire MK9 1SH.
12. This promotion is governed by English law and the courts of England have exclusive jurisdiction.
13. Your statutory rights are unaffected by these terms and conditions.
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR ALL PARTICIPANTS IKEA SOFT TOY DRAWING COMPETITION 2020
IKEA UK with corporate identity number 01986283 and registered office at Floor 7, 100 Avebury Boulevard, Milton Keynes, United Kingdom, MK9 1FH IKEA of Sweden AB with corporate identity number 556074-7551 and registered office at Tulpanvägen 8, 343 34 Älmhult, Sweden (“IoS”), are in collaboration organizing the IKEA Soft Toy Drawing Competition.
- The IKEA Soft Toy Drawing Competition will be open at IKEA.co.uk at https://www.ikea.com/gb/en/campaigns/sagoskatt-puba7bf1760 between the following dates: 12.10.2020 and 01.11.2020. This competition is open to children with parents and guardians who are IKEA Family Members or equivalent (“IKEA Family Members”). Children may not be older than 12 years old to participate. IKEA employees and their immediate families are excluded from the competition.
- IKEA reserves the right at any time to require any IKEA Family member that enters the competition to provide proof of identity and/or eligibility to enter the competition. If the participant is required to provide such evidence and fails to do so IKEA at its sole discretion may disqualify the participant from the competition.
- No purchase or any other fee payment is necessary in order to participate in the competition.
- All those intending to participate in the competition must have the consent of their parent or guardian to do so. Consent is presumed if the parent or guardian has followed the child at the competition and signed these Terms and Conditions for All Participants. The parent or guardian will also have to prove his/her membership in IKEA Family to an IKEA employee in charge of the IKEA Soft Toy Competition for the child to be able to participate in the competition. Parental supervision is also required during the participation of the competition.
- Only one entry can be made by each individual child. A child participant cannot be assisted in his/her participation by parent, guardian or any third party. Any such entries will be disqualified. Late or incomplete entries will also be disqualified.
- Each participant’s drawing must be completed on A4 or letter sized white paper. Each participant and his/her parent or guardian must indicate the following information at the point of entry:
-First name and age of the participant; and
-First and last name, contact information and the IKEA Family membership number of the parent or guardian.
How to participate
- IKEA will invite all participants to enter the competition online. Participants will be asked to make a drawing of their dream soft toy.
- A short list of 30 drawings will be put forward by a panel of IKEA co-workers from IKEA UK. IKEA will decide and communicate the procedure for the election of the 30 Store Level Finalists.
- Based on the short list of 30 drawings, 15 drawings (“Country Level Finalists”), will be put forward by the IKEA UK after selection by followers of the @IKEAUK / @IKEAIE through IG Story voting. IKEA UK will decide and communicate the procedure for the election of the 15 Country Level Finalists.
- The 15 Country Level Finalists from each participating country will be sent to IoS where a judging panel will select 6 winning international drawings (“Global Level Winners”). The judging panel consists of the soft toys product development team at IoS.
- Criteria for electing the Global Level Winners are based on news value, uniqueness, commercial potential and possibility to manufacture as soft toys.
- The Global Level Winners will receive one soft toy each created by IoS based on the Global Level Winners’ drawings. There will be 6 Global Level Winners in total. Not all Country Level Finalists or Store Level Finalists will become Global Level Winners and therefore will not receive a soft toy from their own drawings.
- All prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash or credit alternatives will be given in exchange for the whole or any part of the prizes. IKEA reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize or equivalent value. Any eventual tax debt that arises out of or in connection to the prize received shall be paid by the parent or guardian for the Global Level Winner in accordance with local legislation.
- IKEA and/or IoS reserve the absolute right to select an alternate winner and award the prize to another participant in the event that IKEA and/or IoS have reasonable grounds to believe that a participant has acted in a way which is inconsistent and contrary with these Terms and Conditions for All Participants or has acted in a way which IKEA and/or IoS consider to be inappropriate, unlawful or offensive.
- The Country Level Finalists and Global Level Winners will be notified by e-mail and/or phone by IKEA.
- IoS will select the 6 Global Level Winners. This decision is final. No correspondence on any matter concerning the election of the Global Level Winners will be entered into with any IKEA Family member.
Liability and permissions
- The promoter for this competition is IKEA. Any questions or queries regarding the competition should be sent to the IKEA Customer Team on the following contact information: email@example.com.
- IKEA and/or IoS do not accept responsibility for network, computer or software failures of any kind which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your e-mail. Proof of sending is not a proof of an e-mail receipt.
- IKEA and/or IoS are not be liable for any loss arising from the postponement, cancellation, delay or change to the prize beyond its control or for any act or default of any third party supplier. IKEA and/or IoS do not exclude or limit liability in any way for death or personal injury arising out of our negligence or fraud or by unforeseen circumstances.
- In order to enter into this competition, participants and their parents or guardians will be required to provide certain personal data. The parent or guardian acknowledges to have read and understood the content of the attached Privacy Statement, Appendix 1, in which it is described how the personal data is intended to be processed.
- The parent or guardian is aware of that the child’s first name, age and country, if selected Global Level Winner, will be published globally online e.g. webpages and social media as well as in printed media. This means that the child’s first name, age and country will be transferred to countries outside the European Economic Area. Publishing online further means that IKEA will not be in complete control over the personal data as IKEA will not be able to prevent any individual from downloading and spreading the personal data.
Intellectual property rights
- IoS would like to base new product designs on the competition entries (drawings) from the 6 Global Level Winners and manufacture a limited product offer from these designs with the purpose to sell in all IKEA franchisee stores and IKEA franchisee online shopping (commercial use). For each sold soft toy from this limited product offer, IKEA will make a charitable donation, chosen by IKEA, that support children in need, children’s development or play.
- All competition entries must be the original work of the participant. Any intellectual property rights including but not limited to copyright and design rights in the drawings and the description of the creative process provided by participants, in the winning entries, and in the toys made, are transferred to and shall belong to IoS from the point at which the competition entries are provided to IKEA. IoS has the right to alter and adapt the original work in order to create the soft toys. The original work and any alterations and adaptions may be used by any IoS affiliate in marketing material irrespective of medium and form.
- The participant will only be named by first name, if named at all, in connection with marketing. Any right to be named in connection with the sales and production of the soft toy is hereby waived.
- The 6 Global Level Winners whose drawings are purposed for commercial use will have no rights in the designs or receive any remuneration, reward or other benefit as a result of the use of their design other than the prizes provided for in these Terms & Conditions for All Participants. IKEA will not develop products based on any of the non-winners in the competition. If any of the 6 designs is not possible to manufacture or commercialise, IoS reserves the right to remove this product and exchange it.
- The IKEA Soft Toy Drawing Competition and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed and construed in accordance with laws of the United Kingdom.
By entering the IKEA Soft Toy Drawing Competition, all participants and parents or guardians will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by the Terms & Conditions for All Participants. The parent or guardian acknowledges to have read and understood the content of the attached Privacy Statement.
IKEA UK Limited
Student Offer Terms and Conditions
- Subject to these terms and conditions, this offer entitles students to £10 off when they spend £75 or more, on products in store in a single transaction (the "Offer") at the IKEA Store named in clause 19 below (the "IKEA Store").
How to Claim
- To claim the Offer, you must make a qualifying purchase paying the minimum amount specified in clause 1 in a single in-store transaction in the same IKEA Store and present:
- a valid UNiDAYS ID or other valid student ID (such as an NUS Card or official university student ID; and
- a valid QR code.
- The valid student ID and QR code must be presented at the time of purchase. The QR code must be correctly scanned at the till.
- IKEA has absolute discretion in determining whether a student ID is valid and IKEA may refuse to accept any student ID which IKEA reasonably suspects to be fraudulent, which is a copy and not the original, which is out of date or which is otherwise invalid. Please bring your original student ID, as unfortunately IKEA cannot accept any copies of student ID as valid student ID.
- The qualifying purchase must be made in-store between the dated shown below in clause 19 being the Offer Dates ("Offer Dates").
- The Offer is only available to in-store purchases in the IKEA Store only during the Offer Date for that IKEA Store. The Offer is not available outside of the Offer Dates.
- The Offer does not apply to purchases from: IKEA Shop Online, IKEA gift cards, IKEA Cafe, IKEA Bistro, IKEA Swedish Food Market and IKEA Restaurant.
- The Offer does not apply to the purchase of additional IKEA services, including but not limited to: Home Delivery, Installation, Assembly and Kitchen Planning.
- The Offer will be issued one (1) per customer and cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash, is not transferable and has no cash value.
- The Offer is limited to one (1) per transaction and per UNiDAYS account, NUS Card or valid student ID.
- The IKEA Store reserves the right to refuse any UNiDAYS ID, NUS card or other student ID that the IKEA Store believe has not been validly obtained or has been obtained fraudulently. IKEA reserves the right to use their discretion in determining whether the student ID is valid.
- IKEA reserves the right to withdraw or amend this promotion as necessary or due to circumstances outside of IKEA reasonable control.
- Damaged, defaced, illegible, copied or altered QR codes will not be accepted.
- The offer cannot be used in conjunction with the co-worker discount.
- Items bought to qualify for this Offer are subject to the IKEA current return policy which can be found here. However, any refunds will take the Offer into account. Your statutory rights are unaffected.
- By using this Offer you agree to these Terms & Conditions.
- These terms are governed by law of England, Wales, Northern Ireland and Scotland and the courts of England, Wales, Northern Ireland and Scotland have exclusive jurisdiction. The promoter of this promotion is IKEA Limited of Floor 7, 100 Avebury Boulevard, Milton Keynes, United Kingdom, MK9 1FH.
- Offer Dates
1st September – 18th October 2020.
Online Planning Offer Terms and Conditions
1. Any kitchen online planning appointment booked between 1 January 2020 and 5 April 2020 will be FREE to customers (usual price £45 including VAT).
2. The appointment must be carried out by no later than 2 May 2020.
3. The appointment is limited to a 120 minute meeting with an online planner to discuss kitchen measurements and prepare a layout a kitchen plan in the IKEA Home Planner tool.
4. IKEA reserves the right to cancel any appointment or withdraw or amend this promotion at any time without liability. This will not affect customers who have booked by the date of withdrawal or amendment.
6. This service will be carried out by DEL IPS UK Ltd working exclusively with IKEA Limited and this promotion is administered by IKEA Limited, a company registered in England & Wales, registered number 1986283 and whose registered office is at Floor 7, 100 Avebury Boulevard, Milton Keynes, United Kingdom, MK9 1FH.