Offers and Events Terms and Conditions
Student Offer Terms and Conditions
- Subject to these terms and conditions, this offer entitles students to £10 off when they spend £75 or more, on products in store in a single transaction (the "Offer") at the IKEA Store named in clause 19 below (the "IKEA Store").
How to Claim
- To claim the Offer, you must make a qualifying purchase paying the minimum amount specified in clause 1 in a single in-store transaction in the same IKEA Store and present:
- a valid UNiDAYS ID or other valid student ID (such as an NUS Card or official university student ID; and
- a valid QR code.
- The valid student ID and QR code must be presented at the time of purchase. The QR code must be correctly scanned at the till.
- IKEA has absolute discretion in determining whether a student ID is valid and IKEA may refuse to accept any student ID which IKEA reasonably suspects to be fraudulent, which is a copy and not the original, which is out of date or which is otherwise invalid. Please bring your original student ID, as unfortunately IKEA cannot accept any copies of student ID as valid student ID.
- The qualifying purchase must be made in-store between the dated shown below in clause 19 being the Offer Dates ("Offer Dates").
- The Offer is only available to in-store purchases in the IKEA Store only during the Offer Date for that IKEA Store. The Offer is not available outside of the Offer Dates.
- The Offer does not apply to purchases from: IKEA Shop Online, IKEA gift cards, IKEA Cafe, IKEA Bistro, IKEA Swedish Food Market and IKEA Restaurant.
- The Offer does not apply to the purchase of additional IKEA services, including but not limited to: Home Delivery, Installation, Assembly and Kitchen Planning.
- The Offer will be issued one (1) per customer and cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash, is not transferable and has no cash value.
- The Offer is limited to one (1) per transaction and per UNiDAYS account, NUS Card or valid student ID.
- The IKEA Store reserves the right to refuse any UNiDAYS ID, NUS card or other student ID that the IKEA Store believe has not been validly obtained or has been obtained fraudulently. IKEA reserves the right to use their discretion in determining whether the student ID is valid.
- IKEA reserves the right to withdraw or amend this promotion as necessary or due to circumstances outside of IKEA reasonable control.
- Damaged, defaced, illegible, copied or altered QR codes will not be accepted.
- The offer cannot be used in conjunction with the co-worker discount.
- Items bought to qualify for this Offer are subject to the IKEA current return policy which can be found here. However, any refunds will take the Offer into account. Your statutory rights are unaffected.
- By using this Offer you agree to these Terms & Conditions.
- These terms are governed by law of England, Wales, Northern Ireland and Scotland and the courts of England, Wales, Northern Ireland and Scotland have exclusive jurisdiction. The promoter of this promotion is IKEA Limited of Floor 7, 100 Avebury Boulevard, Milton Keynes, United Kingdom, MK9 1FH.
- Offer Dates
1st September – 18th October 2020.
Online Planning Offer Terms and Conditions
1. Any kitchen online planning appointment booked between 1 January 2020 and 5 April 2020 will be FREE to customers (usual price £45 including VAT).
2. The appointment must be carried out by no later than 2 May 2020.
3. The appointment is limited to a 120 minute meeting with an online planner to discuss kitchen measurements and prepare a layout a kitchen plan in the IKEA Home Planner tool.
4. IKEA reserves the right to cancel any appointment or withdraw or amend this promotion at any time without liability. This will not affect customers who have booked by the date of withdrawal or amendment.
6. This service will be carried out by DEL IPS UK Ltd working exclusively with IKEA Limited and this promotion is administered by IKEA Limited, a company registered in England & Wales, registered number 1986283 and whose registered office is at Floor 7, 100 Avebury Boulevard, Milton Keynes, United Kingdom, MK9 1FH.