In line with direction from the Victorian Government, you’ll be required to check in using a QR code on the Service Victoria app. Mask wearing is also required, except in the case of medical exemptions and for children under 8 years.
We’ve increased our cleaning procedures, particularly in high traffic and touch areas, and provide hand sanitiser in-store.
We’re keeping 1.5m distance between customers & co-workers (with floor markings to assist), plus limiting customers per lift.
- With the easing of restrictions across Victoria, it is no longer a requirement to show proof of vaccination or medical exemption upon entry to IKEA Springvale or IKEA Richmond.
- Show your COVID-Safe check-in by scanning the QR code.
- Proof of vaccination or medical exemption is required for entry to the IKEA restaurant and show your COVID-Safe check-in by scanning the QR code.
- Face masks are required for everyone aged 8 years and over unless a medical exemption applies, and we are practicing social distancing.
- We prefer contactless payment where possible, simply tap or swipe your card at the checkouts.
- Our children’s play centre Småland is temporarily closed.
- If your 365-day returns and exchanges period is almost over (or has just finished), we're extending these periods by 3 months for our Victorian customers, so there's no need to rush. Find out more here.
- We have increased focus on cleaning and sanitising procedures.
- Please respect our co-workers who are working to provide a safe shopping experience for all our visitors.
Due to large volumes of orders, there may be a delay in Parcel delivery across the country. Please use our tracking tool to find details regarding your order.
Offers at IKEA Richmond
630 Victoria Street
Richmond VIC 3121
T: 03 8523 2154
Best IKEA parking access from Vickers Drive entrance. Head up the ramp and follow signs to level 2 Victoria Gardens Shopping Centre.
Electric Vehicle (EV) Charging Station
We now have 4 electric vehicle charging stations available.
A Type 2 cable will be supplied for each station.
Mon - Sun: 10 am - 9 pm
Click & Collect
Mon - Sun: 10 am - 9 pm
Once you receive confirmation that your order is ready for pick up, you can collect your order from the Click & Collect desk in the Customer Service Area at IKEA Richmond.
As per Government requirements, please check in using a QR code on the Service Victoria app and wear a face mask at all times.
Småland play area
Swedish Food Market, Swedish Bistro, Swedish Cafe & Swedish Restaurant hours
IKEA Richmond Local Community Grants
At IKEA we strive to be a good neighbour by helping create a better everyday life for the many people and communities where we operate.
We are always open to non-profit organisations whose primary focus is either the support and development of children, or providing housing and shelter for people in need or efforts to create a healthier and more sustainable life.