Please note – the stock status you see online or in the IKEA app is the same up-to-date information on all available stock that our co-workers also refer to. If you need further support, please see the FAQ below or connect with us via Chat.
What's in stock? Check before you visit!
It's important to us that you get the product you love, so we're working hard to give you more ways to find it. See how to check stock availability and find out what to do if your product is low in stock or unavailable.
Stock availability at IKEA
We update our stock availability as soon as a product is sold – every few minutes in fact – so you can shop with confidence knowing you're as up-to-date as our IKEA coworkers.
This also means our stock availability can change every few minutes. We want you to get what you want, so we recommend checking your product's availability on our website or on the IKEA App just before coming to an IKEA store.
Although we can't reserve products, and we don't have any extra stock hidden away, we'll do everything we can to make your product available to you.
How to check stock availability
Because we want to help you find what you're after, we've made it easy to see what's available at any IKEA store or online.
- Browse IKEA.com for the product you want.
- Select your preferred store to see the stock status or enter your postcode to check if delivery is available in your area.
- If buying from a store, remember to check again just before you leave.
- If buying online, add it to your bag. At checkout, you’ll be able to see what delivery options are available.
How do I know if the product is available?
Our handy traffic light system will help guide you.
- Green: Product is available.
- Amber: Product is low in stock and expected to sell out during the day.
- Red: Product is not available.
Green: Remember to check again just before leaving for the IKEA store as stock availability could change during the day.
What to do if a product is unavailable or low in stock
- Amber: Your product is low in stock at your preferred store, and we expect it will sell out during the day. We want you to get what you want, so we suggest checking just before you leave or trying Click & Collect.
- Red: Your item is unavailable with your preferred method, but you can see if it's available with another. Try checking a different IKEA store, Click & Collect, or home delivery.
We're sorry if none of these options are available – it means your item is out of stock.
Get notified when it’s back in stock in your local store
Got your heart set on something? Sign up for back-in-stock notifications and we’ll send you an email or text message as soon as it’s available again. You can find this option on most product pages, along with information (where available) on when we expect a product to be back in stock again. We’ll strive to let you know about your product within 45 days. If it's still unavailable, you can re-register to be notified.