We put them in 2MichelleWe put them in 2 upstairs bedrooms in a sitting area. I did read other reviews that they do not give enough privacy but got them anyway. Love the easiness of putting them up & down! No cords
Nice productCelestineNice product
Great shadesCharlenePlease bring back the green! I need more!
Great concept shadeCathleenThese are perfect for my 1960's short windows. I would love them for other windows as well. If yoyu carried more colors or less translucent versions, I would buy more
Great curtainIngridEasy to hang up.
Works well for us!LarryWe purchased nine of these shades for our sunroom. It does exactly what we needed. Couple of things to note:
1) They won't give you complete privacy at night when the lights are on inside. Not a problem for how we intended to use the shades. Definitely wouldn't recommend them for a bedroom window.
2) The description says "block annoying glares on TV and computer screens." Doesn't block out enough light for projector/screen use during daylight.
3) You can remove the hooks and insert use with a regular curtain rod or tension rod (what we used).
4) If you have a large window and can't find the proper size consider buying two. We have a large 67 inch window and purchased a 34" and 32" shade and used it with an extra sturdy tension rod and it has worked great so far.
5) I love how we can lower the shades in the morning to protect our furniture from harsh direct sunlight while still allowing some natural light into the room.
These shades were a very economical option for our sunroom.
I love it!KathleenI love the striped pattern. It fits so well on my window and the magnets hold the shade at just the right height.
So easy to installApril A.Love, love , love these for our enclosed Lanai.
Easiest ever to install. They do let light through but we like a bright room.
Updated it with magnetsAnneI like the shade but was not so happy about the original solution to hang it. I added some magnets and removed the screw on top. Now it is hanging just with help of the added magnets.
Roman shadesJeffreyExcellent at shading sun coming through the window. Magnets hold folds in place. Needs to have addition pleat between each of the existing ones.
Please make these in darker options!CatherineLove this shade, fit perfectly on my door. Was considering $300 - $500 options and this ended up being THE best for what I needed: slim, low profile, and easy to take up and down. Now wish they'd also make one in a darker option / blackout option for the summer when the sun is too strong for them. Please!!
Thin and cheapMistyPoor quality. Better get a tension rod to hang it
Great valueKathleenThis is the second set of blinds I have purchased. They are just what I was looking for. The only issue I had with the first set was that the magnets in the casings eventually broke, and the blinds didn’t work as well. I’m hoping that they have improved the magnet quality or that I can at least get replacement magnets if needed.
Functional an attractiveCassi Y.Easy to install, love the ease of adjustment and the clean light-filtering look. Also appreciate that they are washable when needed. Great blinds.
Window coverageNoreenExcellent price and quick delivery at low cost! Easy to install and quality materials
Very easy to installCynthiaLove these Roman shades. Very easy to install. I used 2 nails. Goes up and down with ease. The only dislike is the material is rather thin. I wasn’t looking for black out blinds, but they could be a bit thicker, not sure how much they block.
Good product. Looks and worksBethanyGood product. Looks and works as described
easy to install, looks great!Roberteasy to install, looks great!
Great blinds for a sunroom.KimberleyGreat blinds for a sunroom.