Covid-19 updates and safety measures
We're all in the same boat
The global transport crisis has led to availability issues in our stores.
The COVID-19 pandemic has greatly disrupted the global movement of supply and goods for many businesses.
The surge in worldwide demand for logistical services has resulted in a global shortage of shipping containers, congested seaports, capacity constraints on vessels, and lockdowns in many markets.
Unfortunately we are not immune to these global freight issues. We estimate about half of our articles in Singapore are currently affected by shipment delays. This impacts the availability of products and planned promotions in our stores.
We know it’s frustrating when the items you want are not readily available but assure you we are doing everything we possibly can to improve the situation. As always, we thank you for your continued support and understanding during these extraordinary times.
All IKEA stores remain open and we continue to offer both take-away and Click and Dabao options at our restaurants.
As we are committed to ensure the well-being of our customers and co-workers, we will continue to take all possible measures to ensure that IKEA remains as a safe place to shop and eat with us.
We encourage everyone to shop and order online. Stay home, stay safe.
Here are some important updates:
- IKEA Restaurant, Swedish Food Market and Bistro are open and we have takeaway food, but with safety measures in place. Please click on relevant links to find out more.
- Confirmation of Operating Hours.
- IKEA Alexandra:
- Store hours: 10am-9pm (Sun-Thu) & 10am-11pm (Fri-Sat).
- IKEA Tampines:
- Store hours: 11am-9pm (Sun-Thu) & 11am-11pm (Fri-Sat).
- IKEA Jurong:
- Store hours: 10am-10pm (Mon-Sun)
- IKEA Alexandra:
- Småland will remain closed until further notice.
- A limit on visitor capacity and measures to maintain safe distancing of at least will be in place in-stores in accordance with the government requirements.
- Customers must wear masks, undergo temperature checks and check-in via SafeEntry before entering the store.
- Bus shuttle service at IKEA Alexandra will be unavailable until further notice.
- For IKEA FAMILY members who wish to Exchange or Return their purchases, we have an appointment booking system for you. Find out more here.
- Services rendered at customers’ homes, such as delivery, assembly and installation will be limited to 2 co-workers per household. Should there be 2 unique visitors at the said address, our co-workers will not enter the house and will reschedule the appointment. Strict measures are in place to keep both our co-workers and customers safe.
Make home count.
Let’s Take Care
Together, we create a place where everyone feels comfortable to shop and work.
Available throughout store
Keep 1 metre apart
Ensuring high-traffic areas remain virus free
Wash Hands Often
Our best defense against spread of germs
Temperature Checks & SafeEntry
For all visitors upon entering, and for all co-workers
Mandatory for all visitors and co-workers
Extra Hygiene Around Food
Face masks for IKEA Food co-workers
Safe Distancing Ambassadors
Ensures social distancing is complied
Delivery & Installation Co-workers
Temperature checks, hand sanitiser and mandatory face mask