All IKEA stores are open and we will offer takeaway food at our Restaurants until further notice. As we are committed to ensure the well-being of our customers and co-workers, we will continue to take strict preventive measures to ensure that IKEA remains as a safe place to shop. Click here for more information.
Spanning over 6,500 square metres across three levels from level two to four in Jem shopping mall, our first small concept store in Singapore will be organised in a new way, combining the inspiration and products that IKEA has to offer for each core area of the home into one department, making it easy for customers to shop. This new store will not have a playground or self-serve warehouse, but customers can look forward to buying the IKEA range with over 2,500 home furnishing products available for cash and carry. Beside the IKEA Swedish Food Market, our popular IKEA Restaurant will be part of the offer and located on level 4, with Swedish meatballs, sustainable seafood and the local favourite, fried chicken wings. We look forward to welcoming you into our new home!
How to get there
Jem Shopping Centre, #02-12/13/14, #03-15/16/17 & #04-20/21/22
Store opening hours
Monday - Sunday: 10am - 10pm
Restaurant opening hours
Monday - Sunday: 10am - 9.30pm (last order 9.00pm)
Important info before visiting:
There is a limit on our visitor capacity during this COVID-19 period. We look forward to welcoming all our visitors but recommend shopping off-peak when our store is quieter.
IKEA at Jem is conveniently located next to the Jurong East MRT station. Let the train take the pain out of parking.
Get a virtual queue number before entry
Our store and restaurant may be crowded at times and you will be required to scan a QR code to get a virtual queue number.
For the restaurant queue, please note that only one registration per table with maximum of 8 people is allowed. We do not accept multiple bookings from the same group. While waiting, please do not leave the store to avoid missing your turn.
Delivery offer exclusively at IKEA Jurong
From 12 - 27 June, you don't have to spend a full $55 on delivery.
- Customers are to pay full delivery fees at $55 and rebate value will be given in a form of IKEA gift card.
- After payment, please proceed to Customer Service counter at Level 2 with your receipt for redemption.
- IKEA gift card can only be used at IKEA Jurong store, and valid until 31 August 2021.
- IKEA gift card can only be used on your next purchase at IKEA Jurong.
- Terms and conditions apply. Speak to our co-workers for details.
Keep a look out for these opening specials!
Congratulations to the 5 winners below! You have each won a $200 IKEA gift card!
Gift card redemption terms & conditions:
- Gift card redemption period is strictly from 6 June – 31 July 2021 (both dates inclusive) at IKEA Jurong, Level 2 Customer Service counter.
- Original copy of yellow band needs to be produced at IKEA Jurong Level 2 Customer Service counter for verification to qualify for the $200 IKEA gift card.
- Photocopies and photos of the yellow band will not be accepted or qualified for the prize.
- IKEA gift cards are valid for use for 2 years from date of loading. Strictly no extension of gift card validity is allowed.
- Ikano Private Limited reserves the right to vary and amend the terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
Join the IKEA Jurong opening celebration draw for IKEA Family members
In celebration of our third new IKEA store at Jem, we wish to give our members more! From 1 - 31 May, every $50 spent in a single receipt at any of the three stores, gives you one chance in the celebration draw. 10 lucky winners will each get to win 100,000 IKEA Family points (worth $1000)!*