Our products are specifically designed to be simple to assemble so that our customers can easily do it themselves. That way, you save the most money. However, if you need an extra hand, we can provide assembly service at your home or workplace. Getting us to put it together can be a real time-saver.
You can book the service in our online checkout or in our IKEA stores, for anything from a single piece of furniture to an entire PAX wardrobe system. When we’re finished, we take all the packaging with us and we make sure that everything is recycled properly.
You can still purchase online 24/7. All our co-workers and delivery/assembly co-workers are receiving temperature checks, hand sanitiser and face masks.
We do our part by delivering your products safely. Together, we create a place where everyone feels comfortable to shop and work.
Make Home Count.
Due to high demand some orders may be delayed. We are grateful for your patience and apologise for any inconvenience caused.
- All other furniture that requires assembly 15% of the product price1
- Sofa and Sofa bed assembly $39.
- Items that require wall drilling $5 per hole2
1. Inclusive of installation of tip-over restraint for safety purpose. Assembly services exclude electrical and plumbing works.
2. To be paid directly to the service provider.