Whether you're looking for answers, would like to solve a problem, or just want to let us know how we do, you'll find many ways to contact us right here. We'll help you resolve your issues quickly and easily, getting you back to more important things, like relaxing on your sofa.
All IKEA stores and restaurants are now open
As we are committed to ensure the well-being of our customers and co-workers, we will continue to take strict preventive measures to ensure that IKEA remains as a safe place to shop. Here are some important updates:
• To reduce crowds and queues, customers are encouraged to shop online or visit our stores on weekdays.
• Change of Operating Hours.
- IKEA Alexandra:
■ Restaurant hours: 9am-9pm with last order at 8.30pm (Sun-Thu) & 9am-10.30pm with last order at 10pm (Fri-Sat)
■ Store hours: 10am-9pm (Sun-Thu) & 10am-11pm (Fri-Sat).
- IKEA Tampines:
■ Restaurant hours: 10am-9pm with last order at 8.30pm (Sun-Thu) & 10am-10.30pm with last order at 10pm (Fri-Sat)
■ Store hours: 11am-9pm (Sun-Thu) & 11am-11pm (Fri-Sat).
• Småland will remain closed until further notice.
• A limit on visitor capacity and measures to maintain safe distancing of at least one metre will be in place in-stores.
• Customers must wear masks, undergo temperature checks and check-in via SafeEntry before entering the store.
Make home count.
What really matters is on the inside.
HEMSÄKER covers you financially in case your home goods or renovations get damaged. Also, in the event of a personal accident at home, you are covered.
Plus, IKEA FAMILY members get 1000 points (worth $10) for every year without claims.
The new IKEA Catalogue and Brochures are here!
Our catalogue is full of affordable, easy inspiration that we hope can lead to a better everyday life at home. And it’s available now.